• What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*Gets to drilled area*
"Uhh... There is a LOT of fire up here.
... And it isn't burning out despite the trees being char."

"What?"
*Ssnakee attempts to go to the drilled area, but has to go back down due to the intense heat*

*Second comes up.*
*General, Animdude, and Jack-o-Berry are there ever since the Animus Ultimate episode.*
(Well, what can even help in this situation anyway?)

"I made pizza. For myself."

((What can we even do with our characters atm?))
(Yes, I was going at some point to comment on the fact that at the base everything is too normal and kinda boring, not that it affects me, but that you guys are lacking an objective.)
(If you want, you can find my base on the edge of the fire due to huge columns of steam(not really steam because that is water vapour) due to my helium coolant system)

(And there is a mistform creature in the base. Want to even comment on that? Plus, a robot in pieces in a corner. Also, there are more of my characters there, so talk to them if you want.
But of course you're not going to do that in the slightest.

Also there is a spaceship beacon but I left that off limits for the reason that I have not made a complete map for it.)

(this is a long shot but this base has been here since day 1. after my fire kingdom i think maybe something should happen and we should move or build anew.)

(Given the amount of upgrades that people constantly do to it, I don't think it is that possible. Plus, we could just have it replicated or rebuilt in someway, like in some old building or whatever then back to square one we go. Removal isn't a good option in my opinion.)

Back
Top Bottom