• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Power, gold, crackers—every bird has its price. Right now, the fulfillment of the curiosity of what is even going on here. Been mainly bored with the exception of toying with crystals anyways, so gives me a bit of a... hobby, if you can even call it that."

(And it also created a mist creature out of it because of the mixture of potions and manawater created an anomaly that manifested into said mist creature and was let go ever since the contamination but of course don't mention that.)

"That's something I don't think I can do. I don't know anything of what's happening outside of this room."

"Reason why I was doing it myself. Mainly, just keeping tabs on everything here and exploring thanks to curiosity. Reason why I entered this room in the first place. So, consider that you already paid the price. So, tell me when you want me to try to heal you, and I'll just do my thing."

The mist heals the right hind leg, not that it can actually be seen due to the damage all being internal. The left one is still useless, mainly due to what made it useless being that it's improperly healed.

"Uh... I was going to prank uou by pouring some of the potion into a few waffles, but decided against it."
*I appear to be sorry for what I was going to do*

Back
Top Bottom