• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"I am better now, it tastes like a real good mixture between :red: and pee, combined with putrid meat and plants"
"WHOA, Lavin, calm down . . ., this isnt normal, no one faints out so easly"
"About that, i came from. . . a distant land, and also there the PLague it is ravaging, its seems to be everywhere and we must stop it"

*You realize that Artheus seems not that eager to share information about him*
(i will sotp putting the "", they are killing me, ill just talk in purple)
"Now, Lavin is unconcusious, it is not related to the plague but . . . it is to a very big lost of blood, emotional hurts and seemingly no sleep"
Heck yea, the same have all of you, discounting the emotional thing
Now, please tell me what happened so long

*i was lurking for a while,but Artheus dint'

"I am better now, it tastes like a real good mixture between :red: and pee, combined with putrid meat and plants"
"WHOA, Lavin, calm down . . ., this isnt normal, no one faints out so easly"
"About that, i came from. . . a distant land, and also there the PLague it is ravaging, its seems to be everywhere and we must stop it"

*You realize that Artheus seems not that eager to share information about him*
(i will sotp putting the "", they are killing me, ill just talk in purple)
"Now, Lavin is unconcusious, it is not related to the plague but . . . it is to a very big lost of blood, emotional hurts and seemingly no sleep"
Heck yea, the same have all of you, discounting the emotional thing
Now, please tell me what happened so long

*i was lurking for a while,but Artheus dint'
That's going to ruin my dinner soon.

Hmph, Lavin its bad, ill give . . . them, i guess? this potion
It is the same potion that he gave to Wither, but tainted of pink, just watching it makes you fell better . . . emotionally
[doublepost=1544637711,1544637656][/doublepost](haha, srry dude, but Artheus is always honest)

*Artheus makes Lavin drink the potion, and also a Super Healing Potion and a little bit of the white liquid that Wither drank
[doublepost=1544638029,1544637865][/doublepost]You might as well ask why i carry all there things, well, in . . . the place i come from, the Plague has advanced, and it creates very powerful monsters that constantly attack us, i have making research, and it seems to be because of an old god, that has died, and its blood mixtured with things, and now the spores are here.
If you know about Halo lore, then you can compare it to the Flood, being the Primordials the god, and that.

I see... so the plague has created the antidermis beings once more. Well, let's get ready then. We'll need all the supplies we can get.

"Lavin dont respond, he is fine, but he dosent seem to want to get along with us, i . . . dont understand feelings, but i think, well, they are bad, i dont even realize what are them, and about that, its impossible, i have tried countless times to defeat that god, and its useless, but in this timelin. . . i mean, this time, it might as well work"
*He seemed to want to say "timeline'', but its not that sure if he can trust you

"Well I've fought my share of infectious evils before, so I'm all for fighting against this one."
*Points to all of the ores I got*
"Feel free to use whatever ores I got to craft weapons and armor and whatnot. I've already gotten what ores I need."
*Heads into the crafting room or wherever the crafting stations are*

"Well, if there is an otherworldly plague coming here, then we need to stop it. You just lead us, Artheus."

[Wither dons his new Leather Armor, laced with Deathweed. He takes out his DeathThorn Bow, some miscellaneous accessories, and his W.I.P Daybloom Pistol.]

[He looks back at Lavin.]

"Well, we should quickly fix up Lavin first. We can't leave her here, right?"

*looks at Wither* I'll stay with her! I can't do anything anymore. You guys probably don't trust me anymore. *buries face into Lavin's body and cries*

Back
Top Bottom