• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had to make an account to the website, but I saw image.

*finds creature* Hey, I’m not going to hurt you, I just want to know what you are.

Had to make an account to the website, but I saw image.

*finds creature* Hey, I’m not going to hurt you, I just want to know what you are.
(Crap. I'll try and fix that with admin powers later.)

I'm resisting the urge to warp up and bite her in the neck, but I'm getting hungry. I just look Alpha in the eyes, hoping she will recognize me before I might try to hurt her. I don't seem to be capable of speech in this condition, not even gibberish.

After getting to the slime god Def decides to see if the crafts can contact each other.
"Do you think we need others as well, or would just the two of us be enough?"

*puts up protective barrier* Let’s get you inside.
The barrier seems to calm me down a little bit, but I'm still panicking. I follow Alpha inside, where I instinctively retreat into a dark corner. I'm still there though, just the least bit difficult to see. I'm staring at my wrist awkwardly, but show no signs of wanting to bite myself. I don't, because it's a very bad idea for a vampire to drink their own blood/stuffing or the blood/stuffing of another vampire.

Meanwhile, I had seen Alpha's 'encounter' with Bori. I am still on the roof.

"While I don't want to wait and definitly don't want others to get hurt, I think we'll need the extra firepower."
*Contacts the radio station and Program*
"Hey, we need at least two more people to get into some Space Fighter Crafts. The extra firepower would be nice to have."

"While I don't want to wait and definitly don't want others to get hurt, I think we'll need the extra firepower."
*Contacts the radio station and Program*
"Hey, we need at least two more people to get into some Space Fighter Crafts. The extra firepower would be nice to have."
Suddenly, another space fighter craft appears next to yours. "Rodger that, Murph. Full moon is already causing chaos, out." I seem to enjoy talking walkie talkie style.

I hold the large bottle gently, taking a small sip. I inhale and exhale, with my eyes closed. I breathe for a moment before just stopping it and opening my eyes. I don't seem to need air.

You feeling any better?
"With the calming potion? I-i guess. But, I'm starved. I can barely resist the urge to go up and drain someone. You know, vampires might be immortal, but they're not undying." I look down at the floor while saying that final statement.

I wait for someone else to come.

Back
Top Bottom