• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
((im gonna go ahead and pretend def and murph are in different craft, considering the fact that craft are too small for def and murph to be in at the same time (https://acecombat.fandom.com/wiki/R-352_Sepia)))
"take-off in 3... 2... 1..."
the craft suddenly accelerates very rapidly into the air
"exiting atmosphere. exiting stratosphere. exiting gravity field"
suddenly, the cockpit of the craft lights up with screens everywhere. most of the screens are camera feeds of the outside.

[doublepost=1548092233,1548092135][/doublepost]"expelling gravity field escape boosters"
*ka-THUNK*
"you now have full control"

*Turns off invisibility*
"I wonder... is there any way for me to contact the others? Hmm..."
*Looks around for a way to contact someone*

I wake up back at base with everyone else on top of me. "Well crap."

Feeling movement, I open my eyes and see Bubby is up.

Borealis was somewhat on me until she got up and looked around, waking me up. "What's going on?"

"I think everyone left to go do a heist to fight a giant monster or something. I heard they were planning on that anyway."

"The clone's right. Everyone's gone."

Def decides to try to figure out how to make it move. (A one-eyed dragon flying a spacecraft, what could go wrong?)
((you should have taken up dart's offer to receive a cybernetic replacement. all of the edgyness of one eye, and none of the inefficiency of only one eye!))
"i forgot to mention that the prototype models also have neural sensors or something. basically its thought controlled."

Def decides to see if that works and have it move a bit forward.
((Honestly, he'd probably have ended up frying the cybernetic's circuits, also, I think it's better than if it was Lavin flying it, she'd likely panic and crash it, obviously getting hurt in the process.))

I get up and see that it's a full moon out. Realizing this, I go hide somewhere.

With Borealis off of me, I get up and see the moon. It's very pretty out tonight.

Now that I can get up without hurting Newton or Bori, I get off Bubby (why the heck are my characters sleeping in a pile on the floor?) and do some stargazing.

Now that I am no longer the bottom of a pile, I observe the full moon. Tonight is going to be a terrible night, and that's not the Twins' approach talking.

((Honestly, he'd probably have ended up frying the cybernetic's circuits, also, I think it's better than if it was Lavin flying it, she'd likely panic and crash it, obviously getting hurt in the process.))
the craft moves forward
((you know that shock-resistant tech is... idk the word for it but its getting more and more baller, right?))

Artheus is aside Lavin.
Whoa. This is NOT good.
He says as the space ship moves.
PROGRAM! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
((i thought lavin wasnt flying a craft? also, again, the craft are all single-seat))
"apparently they have an automatic alarm go off if an unscheduled flight occurs. they thought of everything. unless you mean whats happening with the craft you're in, if you are in one (i cant monitor everything at once jfc, im not that good), in which case, congrats, you're going to space!"

((Here, take your like number 800))
((8 is my lucky number m8))

I get up and walk outside. The moonlight seems to be doing something to me.

In my hiding spot just outside the base, my body is changing. (Guess what!)

I get the feeling that something is very wrong.

I am stargazing, somehow on the roof of the base. (How the heck is Newton teleporting? Guess!)

the craft moves forward
((you know that shock-resistant tech is... idk the word for it but its getting more and more baller, right?))

((i thought lavin wasnt flying a craft? also, again, the craft are all single-seat))
"apparently they have an automatic alarm go off if an unscheduled flight occurs. they thought of everything. unless you mean whats happening with the craft you're in, if you are in one (i cant monitor everything at once jfc, im not that good), in which case, congrats, you're going to space!"
I am not in a space craft, but I sense Murph and Defure flying to space!! Something wrong happened?!

I am not in a space craft, but I sense Murph and Defure flying to space!! Something wrong happened?!
"no. aside from the alarms that im having difficulty turning off, everything is going according to plan. they successfully stole 2 prototype models, and are now in space. were you even here when i suggested we go steal some prototype spacecraft to go fight a giant gelatin mass in space thats coming to kill us all?"

Back
Top Bottom