• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It enters it's second phase and rams me into a tree. I hit it before falling down, injured badly. I get right up, walking it off like a scratch. Something about my eyes is changing, and that's not Ichor.

I also continue attacking the hive mind, but my eyes have visibly changed. They're getting darker and darker, to the point where it resembles the Hive Mind. My previous looks of fear have faded away to pure anger.

I grapple a tree and zoom upward to send various objects flying at the creature. Then, hearing Alpha's chant, I look up, and reply, "What do you think!?" My voice is so distorted its unrecognizable, like a monster hissing. The chant doesn't seem to work. My body is getting weaker as my hand slips and and falls down, with an abnormally loud thud. I whisper to myself, "Hey Negativitron? I know you're being dead and stuff right now, but I need a favor." (Uh oh. Hive Mind and most of the Corruption is probably screwed.)

Suddenly, a dark pink mist forms around me, this isn't the Corruption. Soon, the mist fills the area, and everyone's precense but mine is marked by a silhouette. I seem to be nowhere in sight.

Time passes.

After a while, a huge roar erupts, somehow scaring every single corrupt monster except Hive Mind to literal death. This isn't the roar of a monster being summoned, but the roar that can strike fear into almost anything. A silhouette appears in the sky, resembling me. Though, this being is different. It's the size of a vacuum, has four horns (two curving off the sides and the others curving backwards), has strange glowing wings that are the same color as the mist, a glowing vortex mouth with pink fangs, black feltskin, purple hair with similar marks to the lines on a vacuum tube, and glowing red eyes just like...

The Negativitron?

Last edited:
The mist clears up, and you instantly recognize me, but how was I transformed? "You have no need to worry." My voice is deep, echoing throughout the entire Corruption. I breathe in (via mouth), and blow out, causing monsters that spawned in to go flying everywhere. My mouth is kind of like a Pumpinator, but stronger. Two balls of energy form in my hands, and I fire a multitude of lasers at the Hive Mind. Then, two ropes of energy just like a vacuum pipe but opaque and glowing appear from my neck, latching on to two trees.

"I'm done with this."
Def shoots the hive mind with a blast of electricity strong enough to make it explode. (Won't hurt anyone, just going to be a mess.) He then passes out from exhaustion.

Defuse successfully kills the Hive Mind. You got mail, Defure!

Meanwhile, I am still in this new form, astonished at the fact that Defure just stole my kill. I let myself loose and lower myself to the exhausted creature, before gently stroking him. It seems to be sending some form of energy into him, but the energy seems to be one that previously didn't exist. At the same time, I didn't create it. By taking on the powers of the Negativitron, I brought it into the world. The energy seems to be restoring the energies that Defure drained himself of.

Back
Top Bottom