• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"...That was easy. Whatever, I'm going back to the base and opening up my treasure bag from Fresh."
*Leaves*
You open the bag and inside you find

A harness for the odonata! wait, what? hang on, thats an archwing part. what the :red: are you going to do with an archwing part?

I am still in my dark form. I'm still in the Corruption. I wonder...

"Hey guys! Where's Bori?" I ask. I seem to be perfectly fine now.

"Oh my goodness, FINALLY it's completely worn off! This drunk princess asked me to turn into a unicorn so I can be gay earlier." I am clearly annoyed.

"Wait, what did I ask you to turn into!?" I am super startled.

Suddenly, a figure appears in the sky. It's not me, I'm watching from the roof... Again. I teleport (what?) into the room where the majority of the people is and announce, "Bori... Hovers in from the sky in form a negative monster and is gonna turn back on Alpha head!"

As soon as Newton finishes his announcement, I'm back in my normal form, on Alpha's head, just as Newton predicted. I seem to be unharmed, but my eyes still resemble the Hive Mind.

((@Godley we're ready to start the P-don HQ raid. i think. not sure. all i know is you have not checked here in a while, and we're all ready to go YEET some eco-terrorists))

*Looks at the blueprints I found earlier*
"Hmm... well I got one ingredient out of the way... though I don't know about this other stuff."
*Comes up with an idea*
"Wait, if this treasure bag came from something at Entech, then maybe I could go there! Yeah..."
*Heads to the outside of Entech Headquarters*

((How about we arrange a time to do the P-don event?))

((Well, it's gonna have to be suitable for Godley, who's been gone for the past 4 hours (like I should probably also have been, it's 3 am right now.)))

(All I have scheduled is the monthly Full Moons where Buby and Borealis turn into vampires. Also, Murph will too IF HE ALLOWS IT VIA OOC.)

Murph gets a weird feeling, but it dissapears. I'm behind him. "Did you really think I'd let you come alone? We almost died the last time we came here." I had followed him.

I am still on Alpha's head, but I've recovered from the fall.

I am making something.

I am holding a green spark.

*Looks at the blueprints I found earlier*
"Hmm... well I got one ingredient out of the way... though I don't know about this other stuff."
*Comes up with an idea*
"Wait, if this treasure bag came from something at Entech, then maybe I could go there! Yeah..."
*Heads to the outside of Entech Headquarters*

((How about we arrange a time to do the P-don event?))
((sure, i guess. what time?))
LOCATION: ENTECH CORPERATE OFFICE, SILICON VALLEY, CALIFORNIA
ASSIGNMENT: SPY
(the music is different for a reason i will reveal later)
some of the area is still under repairs from when that proxy attacked.

"Death is not an issue for me. I don't know the logic behind it, but if I die, then I just wake up in the last bed I slept in, with some pocket change missing. It's... bizarre, to say the least. Anyways, I'm going in, and not with stealth; I want a fair fight."
*Goes into Entech Office, blade out*

Edit: ((The time is for Godley to decide since time-zones are a thing.))

"Death is not an issue for me. I don't know the logic behind it, but if I die, then I just wake up in the last bed I slept in, with some pocket change missing. It's... bizarre, to say the least. Anyways, I'm going in, and not with stealth; I want a fair fight."
*Goes into Entech Office, blade out*

Edit: ((The time is for Godley to decide since time-zones are a thing.))
((2 things. one: non-stealth is a mistake. two: ok then. now we wait for godley to come online))
So far nobody has spotted you
"murph, what the hell are you doing?"

Back
Top Bottom