• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(I assume so, since the heat thing, but look to Anthony for more information, I guess.)
The guardians take the fireball like before, but given close proximity to Murph, they as well unleash even more energy bolts at close range to him, so while one gets hit with the slash, given the range he needs to get him to the machines to do that, that's just how close quarters combat or whatever works.

The bullets hits the machines. Most of the bullets would probably hit the weapons themselves. Without knowledge of the vital mechanisms, it just relies on luck in order to hit them to shut them down. So basically doing dice rolls now. Which, five. Which isn't above or equal to 10 on a d20.

((I thought there were only two.))
*Noticing that I'm almost running out of bullets, I decide to run back and see if it would be possible to just dash straight into the shop*

*Is currently just attacking while looking for an opening. I'm also using fire attacks so much that my arms are starting to catch on fire*

*Noticing the smoke build up, I take my sword out again, at which point I notice my arms burning*
"Oh geez. Did I really use that many fire attacks?"

I mean, you could have maybe burned the grass.

Or maybe the cafe.

Or maybe the entire forest.

They partly let up their attack, due to smoke limiting their sight, but will attack at any movement that it can detect through other sensors, like echolocation/sonar.

*Yeah, the cafe's burned.*
*Also, noticing that the robots are attacking less, I go in for a strike*

((Two questions:
1. Would it be fine if the fire thing only affected Murph's human/default form?
2. Is Murph able to breath in smoke just fine?))

*Yeah, the cafe's burned.*
*Also, noticing that the robots are attacking less, I go in for a strike*

((Two questions:
1. Would it be fine if the fire thing only affected Murph's human/default form?
2. Is Murph able to breath in smoke just fine?))
((1. The affinity affects all forms. Otherwise, I'd have to retcon it.
2. Yes.))

Back
Top Bottom