• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I graduated in the protectorate so I could become a Peacekeeper. After the.. Incident ... I came to the Outpost and found the location of Captain Noble, and I flew over there and deployed to him. He accepted me in, and we rebuilt the Peacekeepers. After I was beamed down here by the Ocassus, I lost all contact with them.

"How did you become a 'Peacekeeper'? I think it wouldn't just be studying from textbooks or some equivalent then filling out a multiple choice test in the protectorate."

Protectorate training involved multiple courses. I took the peacekeeper course. The peacekeeper course involved everything from advanced hacking to holographic target practice.

"Rebuilt... What do you know about this 'Incident'? Did it disband the Peacekeepers in some way that you had to rebuild it with the Captain Noble later?"

The peacekeepers all died, but me and Captain Noble rebuilt the peacekeepers with RESPECTABLE adventurers looking for something else. We have a base that isn't an abandoned office inside an asteroid.
((Crew members please stop jumping into the lava))

You mean opinion? he's a good guy. talks just like a regular novakid though. he lit me on fire a few times, but that was when I hugged him.

(Yeah sorry, autocorrect sucks.)
"Sorry, mispronounced. Is the Ocassus a ship? Space transport? That's the only way I think it could explain the beaming."

Back
Top Bottom