• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Words of warning, this isn't a simulation. You get hit, your brain isn't going to fry, but you are going to take damage equivalent to that hit."

"When the the simulation is live action, and can inflict actual burns to you, yeah. Alright, let's go."
He twists the little orb that would be a part of the Galeem monstrosity that is that device.

The area turns to a battle damaged forest, and a certain Latias descends from sky.
"Hmmph, you could defeat them, I suppose. What if... I will personally toy with you? AH HA HA HA HA!" Mirra fires electricity at almost everyone, before firing the rockets at Zekrom, knocking him out of action.

'Nil' motions to get back. "I'll have you know that you should be able to interact with this place. Don't think you're a ghost here. If you can see them, they can see you."

Murph sighs, "If only Def knew that I still use his gift..."

(If you want, you can take control of your characters again here, otherwise I'll mainly be rerunning the event.)

Mirra continues her onslaught, with one stray rocket slamming into Twilight Sparkle, being knocked into floor. "I... I knew... *cough* that was... you... you... who... destroyed... Equestria..." She looked towards Mirra, then she died.
Rarity, in horror, looked at Twilight, "LET ME BE ONE DEAD, NOT TWILIGHT, NO!", but there was nothing to do but to start the ritual.

"I..." Defure didn't even know what to say.

"*Target down. Return to the empire. Take Nil' with you.*" As they have defeated the Moon Lord previously, the lizard squadron return to the empire, and they take the void dragon, Nil, with them.

"To be honest, I did not know there was someone else who used the word Nil as something to refer to them. Battles are rarely recorded step by step, word for word." 'Nil' shifted his gaze.

Talessa gets out of the spot Gref had taken her for cover to Gref's body, clearly remembering seeing it get in far worse condition.
Sylna followed as well. Hearing his heartbeat. "*He's alive?*" Talessa nudged Gref, hoping it was true.

Chir' lands on the ground, although, considering illusions, probably invisible to be honest.

"Hehhe he! The first volunteers? Should be really fun!" Mirra readies thunderbolts and missiles then launches them at the assembled forces below, of a certain three you and I know.

Gan's characters, considering it all, dodge and return fire at Mirra.

Burst fires at Mirra. A fog begins to set in. (Fog of war eh?)

(Everyone who watches the Latest Content tab is gonna be so confused...)

Mirra dodges the return fire, using her aerial abilities and then unleashing a torrent of attacks. "HAAAHAHAHA, SOON, IT'LL BE STARTED ANEW!"
Calculating, Mirra destroys any cover that Ganransu, Chen and Fonaris would shield them while firing more rockets and thundersparks, which the rockets are countered by a flame wave, as Gan's characters retreat to regroup.
"Bummer, guess I need to be satisfied by killing this one... hhahahahaha!" Mirra then launched bullet hell at Rainbow, Kyurem, Belru and Burst.
Chir' is basically just looking over the casualties, thinking what would be right for them.

"Mirra is severely going all out. She'd run out of fuel so quickly at this point. But, the amount she is exerting... might disable our cover soon."

"Damn, that monster's got some REAL modifications eh?"
*She continues vigorously writing notes, making sketches and schematics at the same time. It's surprising how quickly she can write when she's interested in something*

"It's Codspeace technology. Lavian era."

Mirra is hit with Power Gem as Kart, Nihilego, Ari, and Eureka get on the scene.
Chir' proceeds to go and tackle Mirra... while invisible during this.
Zero fires a positron cannon shot at Mirra and Five rushes in with his lance.
Mirra dodges the attacks with her versatile mobility before laughing. "HAHHAHAHA, DID YOU FORGET THIS?" She says before charging up.
But she did not predict Chir's tackle, nor she felt lasso tighten around her. "Be honesh, what ah dragon size of you could do for ah country!?" Applejack yelled, catching Mirra then hoof-kicking Mirra repeatedly.
"Ha, your country is already dead! Accept it, DEAD!"
But Applejack was unfettered and triggered. She kicked repeatedly Mirra until she would die. And soon, shattered Mirra's neck and necklace. "Ah, that was waste o' time... Twiliht..."

"And so, you see the death of Mirra. To be honest, it's a shame. The leader after her held her in high regard, for her dedication. But the dedication was acknowledged to be a case of fanaticism. If you're done, we can go after her death, or... do you want to see the aftermath or see what would happen if certain circumstances were to be changed?"

Chir' made himself visible and approached Belru.
"*Know any victims' names? I want to honer them properly.*"

Quite a bit of a gap made of draconic to be honest.

Chir' wanders upon Murph.
"I guess you lost a friend there, like several others. I hope I could help you somehow. I'm just hoping to help the survivors, at least ones I can."
Murph is quite sad. And also is an avali, should have mentioned."Yeah... I didn't even get the chance to say hello..."
"What can you tell me about them? If you're fine with telling me that," Chir replied.

(Lmao, we are just doing a rerun.)

They were an electric dragon with one of their eyes not working. They went by..." *sniff* "...Defure. They gave me the sword I use as well."
Murph as an avali breaks down crying.

"...Well, at least I now know who that is." He mutters.

"At least you have something to remember them by. Maybe you'll end up meeting them again, though, likely not the same, as unfortunate as that may be. I'm sure the judge will be kind to them," Chir condoled.
Murph sighed, "No offense, but I think I need some alone time for a bit..."
"I understand," Chir says before looking onward.

After a moment of silence, a young Alpha appears behind Murph. "Hey, you ok?"
"Yeah, but..." Murph sighs, "Defure's dead."
"Oh." Alpha says while sitting down, "He was a good dragon."
"Yeah, he was. At least I still have his sword, in memory of him. Anyways, why are you here, and younger no less?"

Back
Top Bottom