• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A smaller creature with a very similar appearance to the first one comes out.

"^Mommy, where are we going? Who are they?^"

The 'woman' looks down to the child.

"^They're monsters, Tiny. You need to go hide with your father.^"

She then turns back to you.

"You call yourselves 'not monsters?' You beasts massacred our people with your primitive, violent technology! You have been the biggest threat to our existence for more than a thousand centuries!"

She is backing away, trying to hide the child from you both.

"Okay, I'm gonna be honest with you, I'm just a sword made up of the collected positivity in the universe. So unless the people that did all that stuff you said are those, I don't really think I'm the one you're talking about. Dunno about Murph here tho."

"We literally didn't know that this village here, or your species for that matter, existed. If humans have harassed you before, then it wasn't us that did it."
"Well, you beasts are WHY our home is like this! One of you chased one of us here and up the Mountain to our master, who tried to stop her with the fusion magma, and managed to fuse her body to our master, and the fusion... The fusion can't control your kind's manipulation of nature!"
"Okay, I'm gonna be honest with you, I'm just a sword made up of the collected positivity in the universe. So unless the people that did all that stuff you said are those, I don't really think I'm the one you're talking about. Dunno about Murph here tho."
"What is a 'sword?' "

Mirra seemed to be still booping, until she felt like it wasn't much of a sense. She turned around, just to see the 'sibling'. - (*Mirra!*) - She meant to greet herself that way, and she didn't know yet about the word called hello.

"*You... Mirra? Me... Lavin*"
((She doesn't remember exactly how language works. She also doesn't remember locations.))

"Well, you beasts are WHY our home is like this! One of you chased one of us here and up the Mountain to our master, who tried to stop her with the fusion magma, and managed to fuse her body to our master, and the fusion... The fusion can't control your kind's manipulation of nature!"

"What is a 'sword?' "

"This!"

*Turns into his sword form*

"This!"

*Turns into his sword form*
<(O.O)>
"Could you tell me what they looked like, by any chance?"
"Well... She was the size of what you call a 'pint,' clad in seemingly bloodstained armor, with hair that went down to either her waist or her feet, had white-and-Red eyes, and was black in some places. She was trying to attack one of our kind by making vines grow from her hand in the form of what you call a 'grapple hook.' "

"And at that moment you knew...."

A booming, smug-sounding, female voice erupts across the village.

"You :red:ed up!"

"Oh, no. SHE is coming!"

The creature hides.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, seems like Mirra suddenly appeared from behind the Lavin... and then touched her. - (*Tag!*) - She seemed to be excitable, but then she started to hover just a bit around in the 'field' (just in the base, though), moving behind obstacles (walls, doors, furniture etc).

"EXCUSE you!? I am not :red:ing 'Borealis,' I am..."

The being reveals herself.
Vampirism.jpg

"Wait, what was my name again? OH YES. I AM QUEEN VAMPIRISM!!!"

"And I'm kind of a forgetful :red:."

Last edited by a moderator:
Lavin chased her, occasionally giving herself boosts using her wings, eventually getting more like really short distance flying.

Back
Top Bottom