Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello Bubby Aurora,

We actually ask that you not self-censor profanity in posts, we use a profanity filter on this site that blocks profanity from being viewed by those who have the filter enabled for any reason. As a result, we actually ask that you use profanity in full in posts if you use profanity. We have edited posts that contained self-censored profanity and other member's posts that quoted them to spell them out in full.

It is different in the case of images and video thumbnails. If you have questions about our policy regarding this, you can PM me.
((Sorry.))

I seem confused.

*Comes back*
"Alright. Back now."
*In reality, the body I'm controlling right now is just a clone, ensuring that my actual body doesn't get harmed*

I am walking around outside when suddenly the note hits the base, missing my face by inches. I open my eyes in, you guessed it, suprise

I then take and read the note.

The note says: Okay, if you're reading this, then that means that this note reached the base. (Hooray!) So if you have read until this point, I ask you:

THIS ONE PERSON NAMED (According to Murph) BOREALIS IS CURRENTLY DOING BAD STUFF AND I NEED HELP IN STOPPING THEM FROM DOING BAD STUFF!!!

Oh, and could you show this note to everyone else?

"Alright. Looks like I'm going to have to get a bit... creative."
*I tape a bottle of Holy Water to a boomerang and throw it in such a way so that it hits Vampirism in the back*

I OMES (Open My Eyes in Surprise) for a second time.

It does nothing.

"I'm not corrupt, you fool!"

Suddenly, the ground going up and down becomes rapid! It sends you flying into the barrier.

"Y- you..."
*I start shooting the barrier with Crystal Bullets from my Megashark, in a worthless attempt to break it*
I laugh at your misery, amused by your attempt to break free.

"That barrier can't be damaged by physical contact. Only one can let it down, and I will, when I'm done with-!!!"

I whack Vampirism upside the head with a saw blade.

"You know what, fine! Feel free to wreck havok on this shell of a body! I'm out!"
*All my items suddenly dissapear and I stop moving*

Back
Top Bottom