• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Somehow, right after she began to fly carelessly, she... got her down a bit injured. Of course, this looked scary on hatchling like her, but actually not that deadly. Of course, she began to cry a bit, electricity sparking a bit.

((Yes, she was injured by a derbis.))

Def picked Mirra up careful not to hurt her any more. I need to find some way to treat wounds myself instead of always relying on the humans. (I'm gonna use italics for thoughts and all that.)

((Well, the electricity isn't exactly a problem considering who's picking her up.))
Def takes her to the medbay. "Juniper, I need you here."
Juniper enters the medbay.

*After seeing this, it's obvious that Kirby wants to try and help, but just doesn't know how. He does take a step towards the hatchling, but stops, not wanting to go near the sparks for understandable reasons*

Def is basically trying to use his powers to control the sparks to hit himself since he can't get hurt by them.
"*You'll be okay, Mirra. I'll make sure of that.*"

She seems to be calming down, yet still whenever she tried to move a damaged 'wing', she kind of wriggled or winced in pain. The only change was the sparks almost stopped to generate, and Mirra was actually crying a lot less. Her being a hatchling literally helped.

Mirra now is even more confused, as a strange feeling of something non-dragonic/non-Pokemon touching her. But she also felt pleasant. She just felt a bit less... sad, and the electricity stopped overflowing from her body.

Of course, Mirra knocked herself out of the mental unconsciousness shortly after the pinky thing tried to get her attention. Of course, she'll have a LOT of questions going on her head the moment she would be left - alone or with her father.

She feels a bit stranger, considering she never understood humane, or... the language the pink puffball could use. But despite that, she felt herself also moving closer to... it, in some sort of affection.

Mirra seems to be slightly ever so more... purring? But it seemed more like dragonic than what cats could do. She then lunged with a hug, but being too small, she could only cover a small area, and not connect her forelimbs, after all. Even ignoring a bit the fact it still hurt after being patched up.

Back
Top Bottom