• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Although Mirra seems to be squirming a bit, it's really the fact she only wants to find a better position for her. She was still making the noises, and she was looking both affectionate and cute.

*Kirby's trying to find a good spot too, since it's sorta hard for a pink ball with stubs as arms to hug a four-legged creature*

((Er, Latiases aren't four-legged. They only have forelimbs and wings as the limbs.))

Mirra was almost falling asleep while hugging the pinky thingy. Somehow, she felt even happier, not sure why.

((Oh yeah, right. Sorta forgot that your character's a Latias.))
*Kirby notices that the dragon thingy is falling asleep and decides to just leave it alone for now*

*Decides to ignore that strange thing in the sky for now and just relax for a bit*

((Yeah, maybe just get some rest since nothing's going on right now.))

You notice 'Friend' and 'Vampirism' rushing towards the base. You notice that 'Vampirism' is walking like 'Friend' usually does as well as vice versa.

((I may not be able to rp for very long, I'm at my grandma's house.))

You see 'Friend' and 'Vampirism' standing next to each other, both with panicked looks on their faces. They say the same thing at the same time...

"Do you happen to know anything about bodyswaps?"

When 'Vampirism' speaks, 'Friend's' mouth moves, but you hear 'Vampirism's' voice regardless.

"Do you know how to reverse one?"

Back
Top Bottom