• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Well, you don't need to explicitly help, but having you in there is gonna make things a lot easier."

[He walks towards the Smithery.]

[As the two walk into the Smithery, Wither points towards a large, circular platform made of smooth stone.]

"Just sit there, if you don't mind."

[Wither then goes towards a forge-like station, using a strange hammer tool to bend a large, silver plate of some sort of metal. The clanks of the metal are, strangely enough, not as loud as you would think.]

[After mending the metal into a curved armor piece (think of a smooth iron helmet, but larger), he moves the it over a pool of light blue water, lowering it into it to cool. After he does that, he brings it to Lavin, putting it on her back.]

[The plate doesn't seem to block her wings, and is oddly flexible, yet still hard. It's rather light, too.]

"How does that feel? Comfortable? Not flexible enough? Just give me some direction."

"Are you being honest, or are you just saying that? I don't wanna be rude, but I need to know exactly how it feels, so I can make it good enough."

"Alright, good. I'll be a while, so just hand tight."

[He takes the metal off Lavin, and continues to spend the next half hour making various sheets of strange metal, molding them into sheets that would seem to fit various parts of Lavin. A couple times, he stops momentarily to check on Lavin.]

[After about 40 minutes, he brings several pieces of what looks like armor, and places them next to Lavin.]

"Lavin, I give to you, the specially made White Meltal Armor, made specifically for someone like you. It's flexible, comfortable, sturdy, very light, and it even protects well against magic! I figured you would need it, so we don't have to be all over you, and you don't have to worry about being a problem for us. Not that you were, but...nevermind. I'll help you put it on."

[He aids Lavin in equipping the armor, putting on the main armor piece, armor for her wings, legs, and her feet.]

Set bonus activated!

Life Regen increased + You feel Medicated

"How's it feel?"

Last edited:
She takes some time to just get the feel of the armor.
"It feels nice."

(I feel like at this rate she'll eventually basically only be able to die from things that can one-shot her.)

"Great! Glad you like it! Now you can probably even come with us on adventures!"

"Oh, and also?....That armor has the Lucky Horseshoe built in. Just so you know. Anyways, I'm gonna get started on my armor now. Do you want to request a weapon for you while I'm at it?"

(Yeah, probably. XD)

"Not sure. That's why I asked you, I thought you'd know. Enjoy the armor, anyways!"

[He gets to work on designing his equipment.]

Mind if you make me an special type of armour?
*Artheus has his chest and one leg injuried, however, he is quickly regenerating, it seems as if the injuries were bigger before
I was fighting some type of monster over there, and now i realize that i need better armour
(there was a blackout on my house, and i couldnt come, anyways the ambient was tense back in those moments XD)

Lavin seems a bit lost in thought, but it doesn't look to be anything bad. (Basically she's seriously wondering how she'd use a weapon.)

Back
Top Bottom