• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lavin does as requested, and catches herself on fire, again. She doesn't react to the fact that she's on fire.

Are you actually invulneable to fire?
*even though he asked he invokes a fire protecting spell in Lavin, due to the constant use of his magic, he seems to be tired, however, the promise of, well whatever the hell he is doing in that forge

(no, but he is very sensitive and due to the mana that runs though his veins, he is also very susceotible to rage)
Yes, you do
*the forge is roaring, and the metals are starting to join together

*To Lune*
"...Why don't you come along with me and Alpha? The journey is dangerous, but the gear we find could be useful. Plus we need to fight a boss anyways, so..."
*Remembers that you need a Nightmare Pickaxe to mine Hellstone*
"Screw that. Two bosses need to be killed. Yeah. Anyways, you in?"

(he casted a spell of antifire on her, soooo . . .)
now, the good part
*he pours the resulting metal in a mold, for putting in like 3 tons of molten materials, the resulting one cant weigh more than 1 kg

(why 3 ores of gold result in 1 bar that has the exact same size as one of the ores, in terraria, things arent logical)
*Starts smithing briefly with half the material someting like a spear, and with the other something like a helmet for Lavin, and some things for the rest of the team

(It's kind of funny how Lavin has been most chill about literally being on fire so far. Alone? She started crying. Literally on fire? Had to be informed she was on fire only to respond with "Oh".)

(That was kind of my idea, she's still flammable, but she's also fireproof, kind of a funny combo.)

"It's done!"

[The door to the Smithery slammed open, revealing Wither in new equipment.]

[He donned a new hood (one that looks like the classic Robin Hood hat), adorned with a large red feather, as well as with a Diamond in the front. His leather coat was lined and stitched with a sort of chainmail-amethyst fusion metal, decorated with a large symbol of a cross intertwined with a crescent moon. His boots and gloves were a light-ish green, made of both leather and some sort of dark green, dusty material. His signature scarf was swapped for a short, blue cape.]

[His belt held a few weapons: A long, thin sword, sheathed in a black sheath adorned with a few diamonds; a green book with a mushroom symbol that had a "toxic" symbol on its cap; and his old Daybloom Pistol, newly upgraded with two barrels, and a star-shaped crosshair. And, last of all, his newly forged Protector Shield, using the same abilities as the Ankh Shield, but with the ability to slightly extend sideways.]

"Whaddya think? Took a ton out of me to make this, and it took almost every material I had. But I made it! Do you guys like it?"

Set Bonus activated!
All Damage up + Speed Up + You feel protective

(If some of you are really curious, I could put the equipment stats here. But that's up to you guys.)

*generates a pickaxe and asks Murphmario* I’ll be fine. What exactly do we need? I might be able to track them.

"I already know where all the items are, and two of them are even craftable. The problem is that I lack a Nightmare Pickaxe to mine Hellstone, but in order to get one I need to kill a boss. Also, the locations themselves are pretty dangerous, one of which requires killing another boss in order to descend down into it."
"If all of this sounds too dangerous, then feel free not to come, but otherwise I'll let you have anything you find or mine because I'm not completely selfish."

((Have to go. Bye.))

Back
Top Bottom