• NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lavin wakes up.
"What did I miss?"
I'm gonna get back to just Lavin, btw. Don't worry, Def will return.

Lavin wakes up.
"What did I miss?"
I'm gonna get back to just Lavin, btw. Don't worry, Def will return.
"got a set of files containing the location of every single p-don structure. just gotta upload it somewhere and we can see where their main base is"

"got a set of files containing the location of every single p-don structure. just gotta upload it somewhere and we can see where their main base is"
Well here then...
Pipboy 2000 Mk III Tablet.png

It might be old, but I got the software and hardware up to date.

>connect localip
>upload home\p-donfile\p-donlocations.dec
>cd uploads\
>decypher p-donlocations.dec

"ok, ive uploaded the file and unpacked it. lets see where these guys are hiding out"

*From one of the many sky islands a person stands on the edge, seeing a proper opportunity to meet with these people doing whatever.*
"Here we go."
*He jumps from the island, lucky horseshoe... in hand? On his foot? However it works. He lands on the ground gloriously, sending up a cloud of dirt as he lands.*
"What's up, fu-"
*…and then immediately trips on himself when he enters their base. He gets up and brushes himself off.*
"What a way to make yourself look like an idiot immediately, Iblis."
"ANYWAYS, howdy, i'm Iblis. Nice to meet ya."

*From one of the many sky islands a person stands on the edge, seeing a proper opportunity to meet with these people doing whatever.*
"Here we go."
*He jumps from the island, lucky horseshoe... in hand? On his foot? However it works. He lands on the ground gloriously, sending up a cloud of dirt as he lands.*
"What's up, fu-"
*…and then immediately trips on himself when he enters their base. He gets up and brushes himself off.*
"What a way to make yourself look like an idiot immediately, Iblis."
"ANYWAYS, howdy, i'm Iblis. Nice to meet ya."
They saw the whole thing
"...try a superhero landing next time. much harder to trip after doing a superhero landing. its hard on your knees, though"

"that... is a lot of green. are there coordinates in the file?"

"Nice to be welcomed warmly."
(also sorry if I just like, disappear. That usually happens with me cuz i'm off doing something else cuz i'm bored. Speaking of going off and doing something else, I wanna continue my calamity playthrough now lol)

"so, how do we do this? are we going to hit every coordinate at once, or just the one that is their main base?"
Well, we do have the Vahki which as you have seen are capable of traveling far and wide.
15475762612151493.gif

Hmmm... I've got an idea, to destroy P-Don. When we get in there, we can then destroy all their precious plants! Without those plants, they lose income, the more income they lose, the less weapons, gear, ammo, amenities, etc. they can purchase and the weaker they'll get. Even if there are survivors, they can't get stronger after this. And we can bait them, after all, they are after exotic plants, we can use the Vahki to set up ambushes.

But of course, Sometimes, my allies, the best way, the only way to win... is by losing.
You see, there was a small creature called a Water Wraith, So small, so insignificant is it that larger fish do not even consider it a worthy meal. But every now and then, a bold water wraith will attack a fish much larger and more powerful than it. It's a one sided battle, of course, that ends with the poor water wraith in the mouth of its foe. Of course, what the larger fish quickly discovers is that the outer shell of water wraith is coated in with deadly poison. The larger fish dies instantly, and the water wraith escapes to feast for months on its very foolish and very dead opponent. As I said, Sometimes the best way, or the only way to win... is by losing. Maybe we can do something like it?

Well, we do have the Vahki which as you have seen are capable of traveling far and wide.
View attachment 215992
Hmmm... I've got an idea, to destroy P-Don. When we get in there, we can then destroy all their precious plants! Without those plants, they lose income, the more income they lose, the less weapons, gear, ammo, amenities, etc. they can purchase and the weaker they'll get. Even if there are survivors, they can't get stronger after this. And we can bait them, after all, they are after exotic plants, we can use the Vahki to set up ambushes.

But of course, Sometimes, my allies, the best way, the only way to win... is by losing.
You see, there was a small creature called a Water Wraith, So small, so insignificant is it that larger fish do not even consider it a worthy meal. But every now and then, a bold water wraith will attack a fish much larger and more powerful than it. It's a one sided battle, of course, that ends with the poor water wraith in the mouth of its foe. Of course, what the larger fish quickly discovers is that the outer shell of water wraith is coated in with deadly poison. The larger fish dies instantly, and the water wraith escapes to feast for months on its very foolish and very dead opponent. As I said, Sometimes the best way, or the only way to win... is by losing. Maybe we can do something like it?
"But how would we pull something like that off? Also, hey Alpha!"

View attachment 215992

"the first plan might work. and as for the second plan... hm...."
Program thinks for a moment
"whenever a system successfully traces my current location, i automatically reboot into the Emergency Trace Aversion Mode. its a feature from hacknetOS 1.0 that they decided to port to 2.0, and then forgot to get rid of when they decided to make a sentient android that hacks stuff instead of an OS. anyways, the trace aversion mode momentarily overclocks my systems and uses the added power to bring down the network of whoever was tracing me. if its a self inflicted trace, then it just EMPs everything. maybe i could open a window for you guys by letting them trace me, provided their network has a passive tracer?"

"whenever a system successfully traces my current location, i automatically reboot into the Emergency Trace Aversion Mode. its a feature from hacknetOS 1.0 that they decided to port to 2.0, and then forgot to get rid of when they decided to make a sentient android that hacks stuff instead of an OS. anyways, the trace aversion mode momentarily overclocks my systems and uses the added power to bring down the network of whoever was tracing me. if its a self inflicted trace, then it just EMPs everything. maybe i could open a window for you guys by letting them trace me, provided their network has a passive tracer?"
"Looks like my question's been answered. I guess that could work. We need a backup plan for if :red: hits the fan if we do this though."

Hmmm... Maybe we do that part of the plan, and then while they are disoriented, we move in attacking. That way, they lose communications so no backups, and we have the element of surprise.
"Looks like my question's been answered. I guess that could work. We need a backup plan for if :red: hits the fan if we do this though."
I have a weapon that takes cares of that, don't worry.

Back
Top Bottom