Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Whoa!"
*Attempts a dodge*
he appears behind you, and slashes at you with a scythe

"Shadow? Seriously?"

"YOU DON'T KNOW TRUE DARKNESS UNTIL IT SEEPS INTO YOUR SOUL!"

Suddenly, my figure is changed, I'm growing larger and darker, my eyes are glowing and horns have appeared on my head and are getting longer. I summon my Chaos Sabers, but they are larger and sharper. You can get a good look at them... (Will add in a moment.)

the stalker casts something. your not sure what, but your sabers arent there anymore. so theres that.

Oof, the next page is a restricted site.

I phase in and out of existence, constantly reappearing everywhere and attacking the Stalker and seemingly ignoring most hits, mainly because most of them are shadow attacks.

Oof, the next page is a restricted site.

I phase in and out of existence, constantly reappearing everywhere and attacking the Stalker and seemingly ignoring most hits, mainly because most of them are shadow attacks.
...what the :red: are you on about, dude? they arent shadow attacks. you got like 50 slash procs on you right now.

Well most of them are an incorrect element, and those that are an element that can harm her don't do much.

Orifan, I can't do this right now. Can we call this off until later? I'd like to go on with my own plot. I don't know what to do, and I can't reach this page. I'm legitimately reading your posts by email.

Let's just say that Bubby got dragged off by the stalker, okay? I'm not dealing with this. %:sigh:

She can return when we get to page that I can access. And before you ask, we're not involving the mods. This is an issue on my end, and something I can't fix, actually nobody can fix it because my mom has the parental control to block stuff like, I don't know, contains a crap ton of realistic violence? I don't know what the parental control sees that I shouldn't be allowed t but it's bullcrap that I'm not dealing with.

*Gets hurt and falls to the ground, only to drink a healing potion and get back up*
"Alright, mister! If your using cheap tactics, then I'm using cheap tactics too!"
*Turns invisible with the Ring of Balance and shoots down Frostburn Arrows on the Stalker via the Daedalus Stormbow*

((Going to have to agree with Bubby on this one. Can you access other pages?))

:red: it. Defure is gonna hate me for this, and so will viral. maybe. idk

just as stalker is about to attack once more, a beam of void energy is fired at him
"i have failed... this one will remain unpunished..."
the stalker dissappears, and drops a blueprint for some bow called "dread"

"...huh. that feeling i mentioned earlier is gone now. weird."

While everyone was concentrating on the beam, I had gone. The only trace of me was a note saying,

'Everyone, I'll be with you in a minute. I just got a phone call saying there's another ocean flood near the Brimstone Crag, and that there's too much water to just let evaporate. Get as far East as you can, and tell any demons you come across that you are with the princess. They respect me as their princess, and they surely won't harm you if they know you're my accomplices.

Signed, Bubby.'

The message is written rather sloppily.

Program sets the note down
"...ok. lets start walking east. also, while we're not fighting anything, give me your phone, murph. someone other than me has to run sequencer when we attack the ecoterrorists and to be honest your the only person i trust to not :red: it up."

"Alright."
*Hands Program my phone*
"Also, I'm going to stay invisible, as I've... already come down here and... committed several murders... yeah. To be fair though, all of the ones I've killed attacked me."
*Starts to head east*

"Alright."
*Hands Program my phone*
"Also, I'm going to stay invisible, as I've... already come down here and... committed several murders... yeah. To be fair though, all of the ones I've killed attacked me."
*Starts to head east*
>connect localip
>upload /bin/sequencer.exe
upload complete
I give murph his phone back, and start heading east as well.

(So, remember when I said that I'd use G̸҉̴̯̜̳͙͈͓̗͘ͅo̵̤͙͉͙͝d̛͚̼̖͖̩̱̝̻̱̝̬̻̱͔̠̀͜͜͡ḩ̴͈̤̗͎͇̬̖͖̩̺̖̯̳͘͠ͅu̷̢̹̰̺̦̱͔̯̰̦͠ǹ̤͕̭͓̣̖́́͟ṯ̸̸̣̲͕̗̤̖͔̖̰͎̘͘͞͡e҉̨̝͓͎̞̘̜͈̗̫̝̳̮͇ when things get out of control, now I just want to use him as a character in general. God dammit, me.)

*Somewhere, at a vantage point, a conversation takes place.*
"Iblis, scouting requires communication, not standing around and acting like some sort of creepy buffoon."
"I made it clear that this isn't a you thing anymore. The final pieces are here. I know they are."
"This is ALWAYS a me thing. ALWAYS."
"Shut. Up. You're being too loud, we don't want them to hear us. I don't need everything I've worked towards going to :red:. Not after the last time..."
"Please don't talk about last time. There will not be another last time. I don't even know why the other day you thought you could get the... what the hell was it called? Whatever, you thought you could get it by bringing some old gnome 5 leather jackets. He gave you a dead ladybug, Iblis. A DEAD LADYBUG."
"Not as bad as that one time you mistook a harpy for an angel."
"WELL-"
*This banter continues for a bit.*

*Somewhere, at a vantage point, a conversation takes place.*
"Iblis, scouting requires communication, not standing around and acting like some sort of creepy buffoon."
"I made it clear that this isn't a you thing anymore. The final pieces are here. I know they are."
"This is ALWAYS a me thing. ALWAYS."
"Shut. Up. You're being too loud, we don't want them to hear us. I don't need everything I've worked towards going to :red:. Not after the last time..."
"Please don't talk about last time. There will not be another last time. I don't even know why the other day you thought you could get the... what the hell was it called? Whatever, you thought you could get it by bringing some old gnome 5 leather jackets. He gave you a dead ladybug, Iblis. A DEAD LADYBUG."
"Not as bad as that one time you mistook a harpy for an angel."
"WELL-"
*This banter continues for a bit.*
a voice comes on in the call (assuming this is a call/radio transmission/whatever and not an in-person convo)
"hello? hey who are you guys?"

a voice comes on in the call (assuming this is a call/radio transmission/whatever and not an in-person convo)
"hello? hey who are you guys?"
"AND FURTHERMORE- oh :red:."
"I tried saying someone would interrupt you two dingbats."
":red: IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FU-"
*The call gets disconnected by Iblis.*
"I should've just left the radio at home."
*Iblis leaves his vantage point, and begins trekking the landscape. He's dead set on finding whatever these supposed Final Pieces are.*
(afk lol)

Back
Top Bottom