• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"Ha-ha, very funny. It's called tactics, look it up. I was just stalling for time. To do this."
15500851642064995.gif

"You mistake me. I'm not even on the chess board, I'm the hand controlling every single piece."

Boss HP %: 78.89
Current Phase: 2
Shield status: Down

"All you're doing is wasting our time, you can't win. Besides, you're just a coward, hiding behind your armies and machines." Def shoots a blast of lightning at the thing.

Alright, here we go!
Shoots the full charged beam at him.
It summons tons of slimes. Some are
red, and some are purple. They chase the enemy.

"Whoa!"
*Jumps out of the way, turning invisible at the same exact time*
"I see you've been practicing your tricks."
"All you're doing is wasting our time, you can't win. Besides, you're just a coward, hiding behind your armies and machines." Def shoots a blast of lightning at the thing.
"Exactly the point. Wasting time so we can steal the vehicle you built, from this view, I already saw them disappear with it. My masters will have their ends meet."
Alright, here we go!
Shoots the full charged beam at him.
It summons tons of slimes. Some are
red, and some are purple. They chase the enemy.
"Using the slime god to defeat me? Ha. I eat slimes for dinner."
*Crushes most of them.*

Boss HP %: 63.82
Current Phase: 2
Shield status: Down

"Look, if you just want some vehicle I don't give a :red: about that's fine with me. What would I do with it anyway?"

(GTG)
(I continue fighting, when i'm attacked. i jump out of the way and summon a wall of fire to protect me. Def, so you have something to do you can control my character as I wont be back on until next week.) (that way you also have something to do)

"Again, the vehicle is worth nothing to me, so far as I care you could have it, although the others might disagree with that."

"Well, I've beaten another world's Moon Lord. So obviously I'm skilled enough to take you down."
*Starts to fly with my pair of leaf wings*
"Also, if you're going to take my plane, then sorry, but that's not happening!"

"Well, I've beaten another world's Moon Lord. So obviously I'm skilled enough to take you down."
*Starts to fly with my pair of leaf wings*
"Also, if you're going to take my plane, then sorry, but that's not happening!"
"The theft of the plane and its blueprints has already been done. This entire battle was just a distraction. I knew I couldn't defeat you, and if I did, that would just be a bonus. And my master has slain thousands of gods before, how do you suppose you could defeat them?"

Back
Top Bottom