• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The mage appeared in a rather hidden alley of Credo. Instead of his flashy purple robes and stuff, he wore more regular stuff. He entered the bar and looked around a bit, checking the people around, then sitting aside Fixer, and asking for a beer.

((Still not sure why you brought back characters only to kill them, but eh, I'm over it now.))
((Animus has a good point))
(Blame RNG, goddammit. (Seriously though, if it weren't for RNG they might actually be alive still. Except Lavin, her death wasn't because of RNG.))
(The meta-mage shook his head. "Why does luck always give me the bad hand?")

(I will say that if it was just Defure surviving, it would've gone worse for him than this, would've gone inasne.)

(The metaperson and the metamage think that they should dissapear, lest more heartwrenching reveals come across.)

The person simply looked at her. He took the beer and paid, drinking a good portion of it. "Not quite. I want a conversation."

(Metamage wants to believe that.)

"It´s been some years since I was around these parts. Figured a bar would be the best place to keep up with time, while also . . ." He finished his beer, and asked for more. "Giving some liquid to the soul."

"Scotch, whiskey, makes you witty, attractive and invincible. Not really. I do have to say that alcohol is one of the most popular beverages out there, besides some like water or tea, but close enough. I guess there's is a reason why it's called 'liquid courage' from time to time."

He thinked for a moment. "Hmm, yeah, that was the name. If alcohol hasn´t changed, then the world must be roughly the same, some whiskey might be good, if I can´t be witty, at least I can think I am. In any case, I would like to know your name."

"What are you even going to do with it? We aren't going to be long term partners all of a sudden, just two people at a bar. Ah what the hell, my job is as a fixer, so call me 'Fixer'. Not my given name, but close enough. If there are other fixers around, call me 'Arbiter', or 'Arbiter of the Izzet' if you want to become more specific. But in all other cases, just call me 'Fixer'. Now, what do they call you?"

*Chen goes down to the local bar while the other two sleep*
(Note: Same one that Fixer and the mage are in currently)
*sits down and orders a beer*

Last edited:
(Gotta love Garnasu´s signature)

"Lets say from where I come we are given large and complicated names, and calling someone simply "Fixer" is sure a breeze. You can call me Jax. And not gonna lie, I am gonna be returning here pretty often, and you don´t look like getting out of here soon."

He looked back to the person entering, returning to his drink after a short delay

"No offense, but why the actual hell do you or one of your trio keep running into me, Chen? I came to drink my worries away, and to get away from people I know for a few moments to go through my thoughts, not this."

C *downing another one* "Huh? Oh, hi Fixer. Look, I'm just trying to have a decent night without the other two. God, Gan would yell at me for this. Lucky I have such a freakishly high tolerance" *goes back to chugging beers*

Back
Top Bottom