Rulick's Builds Moeum

How did you create the floating swords? I'm really interested in those. <3

this youtube will help you
VIOO8Znd7-6lUqQd6CXWIP6KLt-JdeodceyeJCznpXIdPW8TWI1YchMQdGfW1t0irWWS0KrZ284uYd-AWUSRW9ZhrBXuZSvFv1nUbMPBSFzPiqTarotaysoMLdAsq-UGgqERmtrwjCB1jg6bez11P2ftt97QjP-lz8qGK8muhqqGrG8lw858yuvglzcsKDgrOQXbMp4lwffoSQRrh1Ya2M0bbF7VI2TIwxS6btO5pojbywMt6Wun7SpecA4e5mJFJV9gZL9_uNpiIMY1S4uk4X8nIzK7oSx5d3pelhwR3LGR6FnII7z3KUJg1A4YRviZPUJnsAXhxx9Fj0GVUvmBqdDG2MHYk0r5fLQykwJR6eNWov-rKK5uFTuhwbKdg1_Dodb-n67BJuxmBrBky2oUHyuSgqf3O-rZVIj_VX1t0c2FziEmsNtQWnrZ0xfYxMWRs2FzsKiS0QJgq2jcxqDrLljd7_xzcHm9y_yGftA7E1zzbdR_c44rmbd7nPlxYeO_DWz-EJG37I5RIx4oCOgJ_XwW7GqGz69elJll3hDdEi9O3jiibprD90XSPzK8y9nad5JC=w27-h25-no

Watched a few of his/her vids and am now subscribed to him/her, whats not to like.. i tend to always find atleast a flaw to not gawk over something but unless this person irl is a hateful psycho (wich i find impossible to imagine) im intellectually in love. I've always enjoyed putting detail into enviroments myself, and have done so in the past on pc. Sadly on ps4 theres no free building mode (yet) although getting materials isnt that hard but ok. These videos are inspiring for me to work harder on my town now. I've enjoyed throwing around flora to spice things up but Rulic has a way of playing with subtle shadows and realistic texture detail that is quite rare to have an eye for. I can only compare it with detailed painting.

So yeah, my respect to you Rulic if you read this. And you should feel proud of being able to see and compose such beauty. :)
-cal/ipos.

Watched a few of his/her vids and am now subscribed to him/her, whats not to like.. i tend to always find atleast a flaw to not gawk over something but unless this person irl is a hateful psycho (wich i find impossible to imagine) im intellectually in love. I've always enjoyed putting detail into enviroments myself, and have done so in the past on pc. Sadly on ps4 theres no free building mode (yet) although getting materials isnt that hard but ok. These videos are inspiring for me to work harder on my town now. I've enjoyed throwing around flora to spice things up but Rulic has a way of playing with subtle shadows and realistic texture detail that is quite rare to have an eye for. I can only compare it with detailed painting.

So yeah, my respect to you Rulic if you read this. And you should feel proud of being able to see and compose such beauty. :)
-cal/ipos.
Oh my... thanks a million, Calamaistr ! Your tons of sentences encouraged me again. Thanks again, and I wish your merry christmas
E05cYfLkLIFWZMadMD9-phuJ_dibYt2ioDhfTOEUlMEdFu7DJJE=s43-no

TerraSphere looks painfully awesome. Great job
Thanks a lot, Razora !
fp-tIq26mEdVakkoYQ0Fj9Z92YO8B_CE2WVvwoD51dg=w27-h24-no

I already said this on Reddit, but your builds truly are fantastic! You've given me a lot of inspiration to get back into building, so yay!

After watching a few of your videos I noticed you do all your work in game without any Tedit. Do you build all of your builds in game? If so, that is incredibly impressive with the amount of detail work you do.

It's great to see a fellow Korean terrarian. What makes it better is the fact that you play on Aurora, which is my favourite server. Anyway, those builds are amazing. And how do you put banners like that? I don't see any blocks on top of them. It's so cool :D

*gasp* world downloads! Yay!
*Watches videos carefully*
Look, he's florence ! florence the chain maker !
Wyk3ugeW1gEQKlOyOMD_at02m8J4PjkMuogh6z8H9PttqnR5EksPAKYf6hrTKPd6wdl2Lp4K-Y3G=w34-h72-no

Очень красивые работы, ни на что не похожие:)
Thanks, ann_T. And i love your huge scale buildings & pixel arts too
7Z_gMFpdHtBHuZC-B7J_bei5CzPnqy9TnAZrV3PJekoGQTlFtiUER-OROn5SmltH80gb9615nbl5=w27-h25-no

I already said this on Reddit, but your builds truly are fantastic! You've given me a lot of inspiration to get back into building, so yay!
Thanks again, maligantMystic. And welcome back. I hope you make nice buildings again.
JIp3ADFbLA-lT8mmjA3UrfeeLsbIf38OfLpeZZWBlWFKx7ZiWbzuKJud7pPYCmPALdul0tZMdzyh=w27-h24-no

And sorry for late response.

After watching a few of your videos I noticed you do all your work in game without any Tedit. Do you build all of your builds in game? If so, that is incredibly impressive with the amount of detail work you do.
Partially i used tedit in consterraction. And thanks for watching my builds
EbC1XkaiYQCIfTkxqzG687l6LM0D1WfW_1HPaWma7_thJj_HFTC4EcEAwzQQAGvzwh-9-IrsG-2l=s43-no

Nice! Clever use of minecart tracks. This build is literally dripping with atmosphere and I love it.
Minecart track chain is idea of @Flor3nce2456 , Fury.
ecC0fcBPktUya3yHFfdh9y6AHjJhbzNnSmDaSvud1fBgrrs6WD2mCYVqTzgEwUAfHY3867vPcrCo=w32-h25-no

Splendid builds!
Thanks for watching those, Arthurdigit
EbC1XkaiYQCIfTkxqzG687l6LM0D1WfW_1HPaWma7_thJj_HFTC4EcEAwzQQAGvzwh-9-IrsG-2l=s43-no

It's great to see a fellow Korean terrarian. What makes it better is the fact that you play on Aurora, which is my favourite server. Anyway, those builds are amazing. And how do you put banners like that? I don't see any blocks on top of them. It's so cool :D
I think this video will help you about floating banners, jj. and 칭찬 고마워요. 헤헿.
jSfkkiSk6q0We3EC1G9sY5y2PXaoXiHkiZynFCmyuQQ2MhZn2exq7I7fOy5PnoRblhwUJSfM24BGmkJ1Uq8kfH3Utlbpdaqwzy-D4yc6RHCH-zlF-SyC9Di2YCsdyz5PzCwuImAVYAQwDPmmoZZRYh4E095XGh5k5vr9hmzC7V66wuglUiBGQEOkfs4esHCXq-CtEMLdilS_ojZMV3qpBy6RvylijheafjqIWyDxIS9cfd097njtFhRAtt_-MBw4r4J4bn5MUUolX93GRClM_xgeF5x507EmEuBaqKNBRlFqF7Nv4BWPSrzmHz_LgLIh7gycXp2zvC9rnNUeFiznwm8ONwhKR3OHatVCSWPp9yntlfiE_FqjL9157yWFtWAY9P0Y2OuLc16doORh_8_6_lM0q21Taxd_cjkiWufyucn2BP3UScJLSGAaulN7iA9gFFNCCFlEwzI1KheIlIBzcPwrmODC9dvGbEGWso0jQBYHdcXTksDJ7_bSUYKyWXN52ah7ZOMxEXzAxvNUx677ATDNcVSoy5XJ1AM9_AzDC7KjV2GgRSnC_VR4TWvj2haUb2CS=w27-h24-no

Where Is The Download Link?

I'm sorry. I built almost of them at public server, and I was not in there when the world was reset. So I couldn't get all world files : (

Consterraction : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3Qih4WTKPEORGhNc1hfRmlyV1E

TCF fisrt anniversary contest entry : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3Qih4WTKPEOU3pfTkJWY1RZS0U

Temple of Cloud Dragon, Cherish the Payon, Hunting Lodge and Winter Front : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3Qih4WTKPEOQUJZSE15d2x6SEk

Oriental Building Tips : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3Qih4WTKPEOS19VTGMtSThpNjA/view

HaneulBaram : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3Qih4WTKPEOVE1ZLThldTAya0k

Overflowing Space : https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3Qih4WTKPEOVTdiZlRVZF85Tm8

These world files are all of the remains.

Back
Top Bottom