OOC Rundan: A realistic pokemon RP

Name: Xia
Partner Pokémon: Pancham
Appearance: Xia has black hair, grey eyes and wears a black leather pants, a white T-shirt with a Danganrompa logo and a black leather jacket.
Personality: Xia is a relatively friendly person, despite her intimidating appearance. Xia’s nice to her Pancham, despite her parents insisting that Pokémon don’t have feelings. Despite this, she isn’t very trusting. Xia doesn’t know what Danganrompa is, she just thinks the logo looks cool.
Skills: Because she’s close with her Pancham, she’s able to form a closer connection than most.
Flaws: Behind her intimidating facade, she isn’t very tough.
Equipment: A backpack with a first aid kit, some packaged food, some bottled water and a Luxury Ball with a Danganrompa sticker on it. She also has a pocket knife.
Text Color: #FFFFFF (It’s actually whiter than the normal text color)
Extra: Ran away from home after her parents tried to take Pancham.
Name: Clarke
Partner Pokémon: Clauncher
Appearance: Clarke has golden eyes and a yellow/Black hairstyle that has spiky yellow hair on top and yellow and black stripes on the sides. He wears navy blue jeans and a cyan jacket with a black and golden icon of a lobster claw on the lapel. He has a yellow visor over his right eye.
Personality: Is neutral towards Pokémon. He isn’t friendly with his Clauncher but isn’t exactly cruel either. He tends to be this neutral towards most people, and as a result doesn’t have close friends.
Skills: fast, naturally good aim even before his visor scope enhances it.
Flaws: Bad at close-quarters combat, unless he can get a shot off at point-blank.
Equipment: A belt that has a canteen, some Pokémon medicine, a box of bandages, and a box that contains replacement lenses for his visor.
Text Color: #54ACD2
Extra: Wields his Clauncher like a gun in combat.
Accepted,
Extra: Wields his Clauncher like a gun in combat.
Lmao that is great

No, I do not know when it will be up, I still need to make a map and decide some other things
My best estimation is in maybe 1-2 weeks depending on my motivation to work

Name: Janden
Appearance: Tall, wearing a white sweatshirt with light blue jeans, dark brown hair, blue eyes
Skills: Smart, knows how to survive, knows about pokemon
Flaws: Isn't wise, maybe too trusting
Equipment: Basic survival gear, gun
Text Color: #5a677d
Extra: Has one of those plastic cat backpacks for his eevee
If anyone has any problems with him let me know

Looks fine to me
Also, do the characters already have their starter or will they get them later on?
Also help I'm struggling with the lantern

Name: Janden
Appearance: Tall, wearing a white sweatshirt with light blue jeans, dark brown hair, blue eyes
Skills: Smart, knows how to survive, knows about pokemon
Flaws: Isn't wise, maybe too trusting
Equipment: Basic survival gear, gun
Text Color: #5a677d
Extra: Has one of those plastic cat backpacks for his eevee
If anyone has any problems with him let me know
No problems with that.
Looks fine to me
Also, do the characters already have their starter or will they get them later on?
Also help I'm struggling with the lantern
I sure hope they start with them or else my entire idea for Xia’s backstory is irrelevant.

Speaking of which, is there a limit for the number of moves a Pokémon knows? And are they leveled, or is each Pokémon of the same species the same power level or something?

I don't feel like being strict on movesets, pokemon should be able to do what their bodies can do, honestly no limit on moves because it would depend more on knowing how to use the pokemons abilities rather than learning moves, ex: multiple ways to use fire for attacking

I'd personally like to just use the usual pokemon move limit of four, and levels are also something I prefer simply because it makes things easier to keep track of...

I'd personally like to just use the usual pokemon move limit of four, and levels are also something I prefer simply because it makes things easier to keep track of...
Using only four moves is a choice, which you can do regardless of what the move limit is. Unless that does break a rule, but I doubt that in this case.

Back
Top Bottom