PC Sampling the Sounds of 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have pitched just about every complex barline I can into this ensamble. Rather than beat the drum further, I think it may be time to meter my hours spent on this broken circle. Consider my efforts a dotted note in the musical theater that is today's spoiler. I bid you adieu my good friends, I will retire for the evening. Please sing me a lullaby of the great days to come.

EDIT: days? really? I couldn't have put melodies? or songs? or... just... damnit.
EDIT EDIT: I was tired... that's it. Let's go with that.

Last edited:
Stop tempting us devs! Y u so mean! (JK) but seriously this music is awesome and the fact that it says coming soon is amazing!

With all the work around console and Otherworld, thanks for not forgetting about 1.3. Looking forward to the update. Great job guys!

Ok, I have a guess of when it will come "Between 1 month and a year from now"
The devs said not in February or March and at the latest August so I expect April to be the release date. And about the Meowmere being the endgame sword, NO NO NO!!!! We can't have a silly toy be an endgame weapon! At least add the ability to turn off the cat sounds because I hate cat noises! But if It will be endgame than it better do loads of damage and be super fast. And it better autoswing. If it doesn't do all of those than I can still call the terra blade better. Anyways let's hope for April release, or at the latest in June, so I can play over summer! And start a 1 year playthrough on 1 char.

Good evening Terrarians!

It has indeed been an eventful few weeks around here - with Frost Moon coming to console coupled with the exciting announcement of Terraria: Otherworld setting a tone of anticipation for everyone.

Well, allow us to add more fuel to that fire...or perhaps more to the point, a soundtrack to go with your hype. ;)

divider.png

divider.png

After all, no Terraria update could reach truly epic status without some brand new tunes...

We encourage everyone to continue to stay tuned for further updates on 1.3 and beyond!
Dood.
That good.
:D

Sounds like some kind of alien invasion to me. Epic as usual, I love the glitchy dubstep vibe to it.

I LOVE IT!!!!

(I also love the blend of classical and modern instruments in the music of Terraria. Verily, this art as epic as the other music of the game. My mastery of Shakespearian English is legendary [sarcasm].)

Hooray! My absolute favourite part of Terraria is being expanded! This sounds awesome.
Also, I'm really hoping you release a Vol. 3 soundtrack on iTunes, including the songs that aren't in a soundtrack; I needs that Underground Crimson on my iPad...

The devs said not in February or March and at the latest August so I expect April to be the release date. And about the Meowmere being the endgame sword, NO NO NO!!!! We can't have a silly toy be an endgame weapon! At least add the ability to turn off the cat sounds because I hate cat noises! But if It will be endgame than it better do loads of damage and be super fast. And it better autoswing. If it doesn't do all of those than I can still call the terra blade better. Anyways let's hope for April release, or at the latest in June, so I can play over summer! And start a 1 year playthrough on 1 char.
can I get a source on the august at the latest bit? somehow missed that
also, Meowmere looks like it'd be A endgame sword, but I'd be very displeased if it was the best sword in the game.

This track is intense and slightly unsettling. Sounds like something you'd hear while fighting some kind of mechanical boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom