PC Sampling the Sounds of 1.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering that the only other events and bosses with such a good music were very hard, I think this one will be though as hell.

I was waiting for music spoiler for so long. Thank You. Thank You very much for this. I hope we will be able to listen to it in-game this spring `:happy:

Wow, the atmosphere in that song is amazing, but I see everyone assuming it's the Lunar-theme? isn't this kinda what happened last time a song was spoiled as well?

To me it sounds more like an area since It's a bit too calm to be anything else. Sinister and brooding mind you, but not really hectic enough to really feel like a battle-theme.

Edit: It could perhaps be an event as well I guess, so maybe it actually is the Lunar now that I think about it.

"1.3 COMING SOON" O:
The hype is killing me x__x I can't wait

The track sounds creepy, I like it :3 Nice work!

Such interesting much hype
How did you not guess at the start that this comment would have been made?

As for what it could possibly be... It can't be the theme for the Lunar Boss, since we already have been given that boss' music. And it certainly can't be the music for a brand new area, since music for different biomes are usually slower and have more atmosphere. This tune is clearly a bit more frantic, with more going on. So it must be an event of some sort. I am sorry if this post is making me sound like a broken record of other people, or I am sounding redundant, but I just wanted to share my thoughts.

The music sounds very interesting, and it seems to blend pretty well. As for what it is used for again, I presume some sort of event that you will have to directly pay attention to some sort of action. Boss or Invasion, it sounds as though it will fit the mood fairly well. It could possibly be related to the blurred pixels, since the Lunar Boss already has it's own music.

Personally, I honestly don't really want another invasion style fight. Sure, they are challenging, but I kind of want something new, you know? After fighting the Goblin Army, Pirate Invasion, Pumpkin Moon, and Frost Moon, the invasion motif has kind of lost steam for me. They aren't really that interesting to me anymore, and something new would be nice. But regardless, if this is an Alien Invasion event with either the same mechanics as a Goblin Army or a Moon, I am sure RE-Logic will still please many and be able to pull it off. I would be fine with it for the most part, but something new would certainly be nice.

And as one final thing, giving it a bit more of a listening to, I am not sure if it would fit too well as a battle theme. It sounds more of a "This is a situation we are in!" sort of music that would go behind dialogue in an RPG rather than a full scale battle theme. I don't think the buildup in the very beginning doesn't really build up enough, nor does it have a very good payoff before kind of morphing into the main music. It doesn't feel all to energetic, and just more so alien tech and such.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom