Features distorted in the flickering light,
Faces are twisted and grotesque.
Silent and stern in the sweltering night,
The mob moves like demons possessed.
Quiet in conscience, calm in their right,
Confident their ways are best.

Ohhhhhh
Noooooo!!!

Always will be first night zombies, for nostalgia's sake.
Moon and on don't rhyme I don't think... Nice poem anyways.

Ah, I should have given credit where it's due. This is a slight alteration of a song by Rush: Witch Hunt. Great song - I thought it seemed appropriate.

And the rhyme is between 'still' and 'hill'.

Unicorns. In early hardmode, when you can't deal with them, even the sight of them strikes far into your heart. You attempt to escape, but he's too quick. You finally succumb and in a blaze of glory, swing your sword about two times before the Unicorn impales you.

Demon2.png

pinky is the most scary monster! has nobody seen this yet?

The first time I ever saw the jungle, which I had never heard of, I saw a snatcher early on in a cave. It freaked be out, so I left the jungle permanently. Wish I kept that world, the boundary between the jungle and purity was perfectly at a giant tree.

The Santa-NK1
i mean its a literal childhood ruin mechien... and the fact it's a sentient tank that some times kinda looks like a terminator
or the :pumpking:,:brain:,:golem: or :joy: oh wait forgot to mention :red: just kidding >:D

Skeletron Prime. He's just so terrifying. Seriously, who built such an awful, scary, horrifying machine and why? That goes for all the OTHER mechanical bosses too.

Rune Wizard(?) those guys spawn where is hard to reach!, black recluses and Paladins when you see the rain of hammers, you know you have to run, visually scary: face monster and all those fleshy monsters

Last edited:
Skeletron Prime. He's just so terrifying. Seriously, who built such an awful, scary, horrifying machine and why? That goes for all the OTHER mechanical bosses too.
I would say the same but with the twins...the "this is going to be a terrible night" message says it all, the first time they spawned I got gut busted and if you turn spazmarism into second form, you can say: "night night"

I would say the same but with the twins...the "this is going to be a terrible night" message says it all, the first time they spawned I got gut busted and if you turn spazmarism into second form, you can say: "night night"
I laughed when I saw "This is going to be a terrible night.." mostly because I had seen Skeletron Primes summoning message alongside with the Destroyer, so it was more of a nervous laugh.

Scariest as in what I go':eek: when I see: Rune Wizard and Flying Dutchmans, just because they are so hard to take out.
As for what they actually look like: Skeletron Prime: It's a GIANT FLAMING MECHANICAL SKULL! How is that not terrifying?
Wall of Flesh. Its mouth is bigger than you are. *Shudder*

Scariest as in what I go':eek: when I see: Rune Wizard and Flying Dutchmans, just because they are so hard to take out.
As for what they actually look like: Skeletron Prime: It's a GIANT FLAMING MECHANICAL SKULL! How is that not terrifying?
Wall of Flesh. Its mouth is bigger than you are. *Shudder*
The creator of this thread is permanently banned from the forums
I see your point though :)
Detonators are a monster in disguise anyways
Medusa are hell on earth in expert

The Possessed, especially when they climb background walls. They're like spiders except they're demon children and scary and creepy etc.

Literally any enemy from the crimson except the brain, the brain of Cthulhu doesn't scare me for whatever reason, but everything else gives me nightmares. Guess I'm just a wuss <~<

For sure the Biome-Hardmode Mimics that can jump through walls. They always make me jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom