Scariest thing about Terraria

Nymphs. Damn....... I see them all the time and I scream out:

:red: you, you :red:ing Nymphs! You look good when you were normal tho. ;(

Next is a sound the Picksaw makes. It sounds like a boss awakening, and I don't know if it was intended or not. (I'm on iOS, btw.)

boulder trap is f:red:ing scary as hell
imagine this :
you go to your local underground hallow to collect some souls of light mobs are not spawning very often so you grow inpatient you move to a less familiar area of the cave after maybe 10-15 minutes of collecting you have a decent amount of souls a few gold coins but only have about 100 health left,you notice that your lost when you try to leave the cave you move through the cave looking for the way out going into even more unfamiliar territory...then you hear it,the familiar soft click of a pressure plate, time slows down you quickly look to your left and right there is no dart flying at you so this can only mean one thing, you look up at the boulder getting closer by the second your finger hastily goes to the A key and presses down on it desperately. you must get out of the way ! but its too late you watch hopelessly as the pixels of the boulder collide with your characters so many emotions pass through you shock,fear,anger,hate,regret,sadness, as you remember ... you were playing on a hardcore character.
;(:eek:

That moment when you log in and there are huge glitchy craters all over the place...
...that or when I fall and die in the Jungle pre-hardmode. :p

When you're wandering through the Hardmode Dungeon and all of a sudden a Skeleton Sniper kills you.

Using a Teleportation Potion and ending up directly on top of a boulder trap. Jump to avoid the boulder, and it runs over an explosive trap barely out of range. And then a spider falls on you.

...RIP me.

Using a Teleportation Potion and ending up directly on top of a boulder trap. Jump to avoid the boulder, and it runs over an explosive trap barely out of range. And then a spider falls on you.

...RIP me.

How to have a bad day in one easy step:

Step 1: Bad Teleportation Potion results.

I've had a few bad situations using them too.

If you're a large arachnophobe like moi-même, then Teleportation Potion being drank is a risk. If a world were, say Crimson, then a player could easily fall into a bad situation like that. It really does give you a stroke of the beard, what what.

While it's not very serious, one of the things that scares me is the thought of having to grind for items or, on a new world, having to dig a Hellevator. Hellevator's just take some of the fun away of starting a new world since you have to do it eventually, and it takes away the fun experiences of exploring since you only really find caves, ores, & occasional crystal hearts underground. ACtually exploring, you can find tons of things, like Altars (both Jungle & Corrupt/Crimson), enchanted swords, spider caves, golden chests, and much more.

Who says you have to dig a hellavator? You could just walk down there the old fashioned way, and later on you can build a teleporter down there too (although, this is easiest done with a hellevator, but by this point you should at least have a drax to drill down super easily)

Spiders. After playing for a while, I got used to them. BUT I STILL HATE THE HAIRY 'EFFING DETAILS.
Boulders. Dynamite Traps. When I first played, the bloody pieces flying everywhere made me fudged up. Couldn't play for months. Then I researched about Terraria, ready to try the glory and beauty of this game once more.

Back
Top Bottom