NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

Is this a Good Suggestion?

• Total voters
This is a great suggestion, definitely support.
When I saw this banner, I thought the idea wasn't really that useful to the game, but then I read it, only to figure out that I just changed my mind.
I saw another suggestion that I assume you've heard of, it's called the Confection and the Sensation (confection banner is in my sig, sensation link is on like the 35 or something page). If this were to be added (which is a great suggestion, it has a great chance of being seen by devs), what would be a Sensation variant? Maybe Sclerepugant (oh man that name) could have maybe a nose that shoots out ichor, and when being damaged too much at once, gets bloody and blood goes everywhere to hurt you. I suggest this instead of a tongue (if the Sensation is added) because the tongue could be a Sensation variant, with the tongue (like tasting stuff).

Like all suggestions, the Sensation and Confection might not be added, but if it is, please take this into consideration. This suggestion is definitely somethign that should be added, regardless of what I thought before taking a look.

Maybe Sclerepugant (oh man that name) could have maybe a nose that shoots out ichor, and when being damaged too much at once, gets bloody and blood goes everywhere to hurt you. I suggest this instead of a tongue (if the Sensation is added) because the tongue could be a Sensation variant, with the tongue (like tasting stuff).
I'll look Sensation up. I have seen the icecream Confection. Thanks for your good words :p

Hmmmm... if this does kick off, give Sclere the chance to drop your custom armor in your avatar (Like a 0.something drop rate as an easter egg)

I like it! Supporting this in my signature! Check under "Stuff!"
Thank you! We are gathering more support with more people attaching the banner!
Hmmmm... if this does kick off, give Sclere the chance to drop your custom armor in your avatar (Like a 0.something drop rate as an easter egg)
Well, I'm not a developer to do that :p I have my armor standing too.

I cannot describe the awesomeness of this idea with one word. But if I had to pick, it would be this one
vvvv
SUPPORT

Ehm...the sprite of the second form is kinda weird, i can't understand him, but it's fine, everything crimson is weird, ugly and "WHATHEHECKISTHAT"
Support~

Off topic, but remember when i was talking about my armor when we were discussing a potential rare drop for your armor from Sclere?

pGTGd12.png

:3

Off topic, but remember when i was talking about my armor when we were discussing a potential rare drop for your armor from Sclere?
Nah, no armor rare drops at all. None of us is a developer. If Re-Logic wants to allow an Armor drop, we'll see.

Ehm...the sprite of the second form is kinda weird, i can't understand him, but it's fine, everything crimson is weird, ugly and "WHATHEHECKISTHAT"
Support~
Yep. The spriter who made the boss allows some 'competition'. you can make your own sprites if you want.

Very well thought out suggestion. This really needs to be added, it seems like a necesssary part of the game is missing.

Support, think this would be great. Hope it gets implemented!

Always wanting a new boss.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom