Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Give us some of the information contained in the update

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Leave us in the shadows for most or all of the update

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*AHEM* i think you should stop going around mod threads asking for summoner weapons. you don't know how hard they are to make...
ehehe...sorry..I don't know how hard they are to make...but im pretty sure they are the hardest type of weapon to make...but that just proves that I trust the mod creators to be super awesome at what they do :cool:

Everyone, I have 2 things to say:

1) I'm opening up more slots for the mod, because I realized just 1 in each area is not enough. If there needs to be more coders/spriters and whatnot (more than 3, the new amount), then I'll make it so. I don't want to limit this project. I want the initial launch to have at least 50 things, so that at the start players will be left with something good. I plan to have different ores, enemies, (maybe a boss, if I can make it work), items, weapons, gear, and other things. I want this project to become the next big thing. So if you're good at it, then please help us in out journey to greatness (if I can, I'll have 100 things in the initial release).
2) Welcome @LoM2 to the team. He's going to be the balancer (the guy who balances things). He'll basically decide whether things are fit to be accessed in certain areas, or whether the stats should be adjusted, other things like that. I'm looking forward to having more and more people on the team. This is going to be an awesome project, and I hope everyone will enjoy it. See ya

Please help my our mod grow.

Hello everybody!

Erm, everybody, your name makes greeting everyone else problematic.

Anyways, I'll probably also be doing a little bit of coding (i.e the swords that literally require me to copy-paste a piece of code and then change a few stats). Otherwise I'll just sit here with a calculator figuring things out :D

Hello everybody!

Erm, everybody, your name makes greeting everyone else problematic.

Anyways, I'll probably also be doing a little bit of coding (i.e the swords that literally require me to copy-paste a piece of code and then change a few stats). Otherwise I'll just sit here with a calculator figuring things out :D

Sounds cool! That'd actually be awesome. Can you do direct upgrades of magic weapons that shoot the same projectile?

Sounds cool! That'd actually be awesome. Can you do direct upgrades of magic weapons that shoot the same projectile?
I have absolutely no idea.

Remember, my entire coding experience has been making one oversized sword because I was bored. But hey, I can always learn off of youtube :D

Here's a New Corrupted Greatsword:
Corrupted Greatsword.png

Okay, so progress is coming along. We added a new coder, and we're getting some work done. Expect the next update to add more (things are currently... in WIP). When we reach 50 items, this mod will be officially released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom