Official Second Annual Re-Logic Terraria Halloween Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
We really don't want people to post in-progress updates of their entries here, please.

If you want to do that, please make a separate thread in http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/in-game-creations-screenshots.91/.

Thanks.
Fair enough, thanks for telling me :)

I woud like to do this but how do you take screenshots
I've only got my laptop a couple of months ago
Is it a windows laptop? if so use the snipping tool

If it's a mac use command shift 4

wait I have a question: when you say 1-5 screenshots does that mean like separate or combined? (like collaged to make it look seamless)

Whatever you think looks best. Could be a collage, could be one overview with some more detailed/zoomed it shots.

Was hoping for another pumpkin carving contest, since the last one had pretty neat stuff. But I'd like to see how this turns out as well!

We considered that, Oni...but we felt it wasn't as accessible to everyone as an in game contest would be. That said, if anyone wants to carve an epic pumpkin, that would be awesome - we may even add it to the T.org Media page!

.....The last contest had some great entries, so it's nice to see it make a return; however, I'm wondering if staff would consider a writing-based contest for future? I know one was in the planning stage back on TO but nothing came of that, unfortunately.
.....Anywho, not to pressure you guys. But it would be a cool thing to have, moreso since the literature sub-forum here is slowly but steadily coming to life.
.....Best of luck to everyone who enters this Halloween contest. Y'all have some crazy talent.

I would still love to see this as well. That the other contest stream fell apart was incredibly disappointing. We have talented writers here, would be great to show them some love. Going to try to work something around this into a future event.

Logo_Halloween1.png

index.php
I must say, I was pretty unnerved(sp00ked) by these files right here, but all in all, looks like it could be fun, and worth trying! Brace yourselves!

Just to clarify a question I've been getting:

You have to use VANILLA (official release) Terraria on your given platform. No modded blocks, etc. The use of these will DQ your entry. This is to ensure a level playing field for everyone.

Invedit and TEdit are fine.

Thanks

hey loki i can use the gameiki creative mode? its an inv editor but inside the terraria

Just to clarify a question I've been getting:

You have to use VANILLA (official release) Terraria on your given platform. No modded blocks, etc. The use of these will DQ your entry. This is to ensure a level playing field for everyone.

Invedit and TEdit are fine.

Thanks
In TEdit are we allowed to use the offline gemspark blocks? or only the online ones?

They should add a Halloween biome and should call it "The Biome of Nightmares" or some thing spooky like that. What dose every body else think it should be called.

i,m making an better halloween tittle(the re-logic make the this). the me halloween title its bloody (Crimsom) and unholy (Corruption) with some pumpkins :D.

You can count on me to build something awesome. Note when i do post I will have not used an inventory editor and do not have all the blocks to my disposal.;):happy::red2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom