Official Second Annual Re-Logic Terraria Halloween Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey loki i can use the gameiki creative mode? its an inv editor but inside the terraria

In TEdit are we allowed to use the offline gemspark blocks? or only the online ones?

Yeah, are we allowed to use all items map if we are on PS3/vita also?

If the result is a creation that could be done in the official, vanilla, currently released version of the game, and you are using these methods only for collecting legitimate materials for the build (i.e., invediting), then I don't see why not. (As always, the final word on this belongs to @Loki ).

If the judges see anything that they can't identify as legitimate, they have the option to disqualify the entry.

If the result is a creation that could be done in the official, vanilla, currently released version of the game, and you are using these methods only for collecting legitimate materials for the build (i.e., invediting), then I don't see why not. (As always, the final word on this belongs to @Loki ).

If the judges see anything that they can't identify as legitimate, they have the option to disqualify the entry.

Okay, I was just wondering. Thanks!

lol someone gave me a unnecessary warning

Hello guys.This is a haunted/halloween house I made for the contest.I just wanted to see what you guys think about it:
Day shot:
Night shot:
Wish you all luck!Peace

I do believe it is the right place
I'm in love for this house!

look the logo that i make
Logo_Halloween1.png

ATTENTION PLEASE

Some people have been posting in the entry thread to "reserve a spot." Please stop doing that, such posts will be removed. The order of entries DOES NOT MATTER; post your entry only when it is complete.

Some people have been posting in the entry thread to comment on entries. Please stop doing that, those posts may be moved to this thread, or removed, at staff discretion. You can reference entries by tagging the entrant's name (@user) or by linking the post directly (the #ddd below and right of the post). Use this thread to comment on entries, please.

Anyone who continues to post anything other than entries in the entry thread, after reasonable warning to stop doing so, may lose their privilege to post in the entry thread.
This includes posting to tell others not to post there! Report and move on, please!

The entry thread is for entries ONLY!

Thank you for your cooperation in helping us keep this contest running smoothly.

Well, why not. I might be a terrible builder, but no sense in not trying. I'll try and be creative, maybe I'll win the raffle =p

I'm not the best builder on Terraria, But I could probably try my hand at this. (I'll be awarded the title "Least Impressive Contest Entry Winner")

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom