Official Second Annual Re-Logic Terraria Halloween Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm scared about team builds or ones that go on for a month, they'll flush the competition.

I can't help but notice that spelling mistake on 'costume'. Oh well, I'll get over it.

A question, is it okay to update submitted entry?
Just in case wanting to add more content or repairing some part (1 block of mistake sometimes can be frustating:p).

Also, must the screenshot not get edited (i.e. photoshopped)?

A good anything is tShock.
I used it, and now I have a relatively good entry.
I started with a starter character so nothing's legit.

Whelp, time to get building I suppose. Had no entry for last year, but boy do I have something in mind for this year.

One question!

Since TEdit and other tools are considered acceptable for the contest, will we be allowed to use structures which can not normally be placed by the player (e.g. Demon Altars, gem cave backgrounds)? Seems that would strongly favor third party map editing tools for the contest, which is a bit of an odd thing to promote, at least in my mind.

This is late, as I just now saw this, but my name is already in the list of NPC names, that is my real name.

Quick question, are you allowed to edit/improve upon your entry before the deadline?
Sure, minor touch-ups and edits seem reasonable, as long as you are replacing the entry versus posting additional new versions.

We don't want the entries to be "works in progress"; as I've advised others who wanted to do that, please make a thread in In-Game Creations and Screenshots, then post the finished result in the entry thread.

If anyone is concerned, Loki officially said that you can re-enter in the contest because the deadline is all the way till November. The way of re-entering, if you aren't satisfied with your current project, is to delete it and post your new one. I am going to do this and I just wanted to let anyone concerned know. Just trying to be helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom