Official Second Annual Re-Logic Terraria Halloween Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question that I probably should have asked before I made my entry, but are Bone Platforms allowed?

I'm not sure if they're considered "Unobtainable" because I've never seen them in-game and I'm pretty sure there were a bunch of threads discussing their conspicuous absence back on TO. However, they were displayed in the original 1.2 teaser trailer, and most discussions chalk up their lack of presence to a bug rather than them being made intentionally unavailable for one reason or another.

If they're not allowed, changing them should be easy enough, but it'd be kinda sad because they're such fantastic spoopy decorations. :c

Good question. As it is not officially listed as unobtainable, I'd say go for it....and I agree, it fits the mood. If Cenx overrules, I'll let you know.

Remember guys, you have an ENTIRE MONTH to build these....we won't be judging entries until then...so PLEASE take all the time you need to perfect your builds! :)

Quick question that I probably should have asked before I made my entry, but are Bone Platforms allowed?

If it's not legitimately obtainable in the game now, it's not allowed. Seeing it in video does not make it legitimate. Not sure how much clearer we can be on that.
(edit - Loki's /Cenx's word trumps mine)

Do the Halloween related things start to appear now?

Oct 25 through Nov 10, according to the wiki.

(Unless you mean generally, in which case Walmart etc. has had stuff out for a month now. ;))

I have a question regarding the screenshot limit.... considering some people's monitors make their screenshots a lil smaller than most, would it be acceptable for one to combine their images together in photoshop (or similar program) so as to get their full picture in? if so, what would the size limit be?

just thinking that if one were to build something epic, then find out its beyond the 5 screenshot limit, they might be a tad dissapointed.

Hello everyone, first, sorry for my bad English, but I had a question, in the rules & guidelines :
"5. Participants must be members of Terraria Community Forums in good standing."
Does that mean only active peoples on the forum/been there for a moment can participate or anything else I should know?
Thanks for having take the time to read and again sorry for the broken English, first time I use this language, easy to understand but damn hard to use :).

Hello everyone, first, sorry for my bad English, but I had a question, in the rules & guidelines :
"5. Participants must be members of Terraria Community Forums in good standing."
Does that mean only peoples active on the forum/been there for a moment can participate or anything else I should know?
Thanks for having take the time to read and again sorry for the broken English, first time I use this language, easy to understand but damn hard to use :).
Most likely, we can wait till someone informed answers.

Does that mean only active peoples on the forum/been there for a moment can participate or anything else I should know?
You have to be a member, first off - no submitting the work of someone who doesn't want to (or can't) join the community but just wants the prize.

If someone submits something and is subsequently removed from the forum for unacceptable activities (banned), they can't win.

There's no "time as member" requirement; both new and long-time members are welcome to enter.

Basically, if you can post to claim your prize, you're in good standing.

Is anyone actualuly going for mobile? Because I am if I manage to get images from my phone to my computer by using either the forum thing for just sycning it to my computer

Speaking of the Terraria Pumpkin Contest 2014, which relates to Halloween, which is in October, which was when great stuff was revealed; check this out! :D

image.jpg

I have a question regarding the screenshot limit.... considering some people's monitors make their screenshots a lil smaller than most, would it be acceptable for one to combine their images together in photoshop (or similar program) so as to get their full picture in? if so, what would the size limit be?

just thinking that if one were to build something epic, then find out its beyond the 5 screenshot limit, they might be a tad dissapointed.

If you can cobble a collage together into a single image, go for it.

Again, our purpose here is feasibility - we simply cannot review entries with 6000 images. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom