Official Second Annual Re-Logic Terraria Halloween Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome!:happy::happy:Just a few questions and I apologize if these have been answered in previous posts:
  • Is it supposed to be a video or screenshot?(and if it's a video how long and can we edit the video?)
  • Are the prizes limited to US citizens?(weird question but many contests don't mention that)
  • If it's a video,can I add my own music or supposed to be original terraria soundtrack?

Awesome!:happy::happy:Just a few questions and I apologize if these have been answered in previous posts:
  • Is it supposed to be a video or screenshot?(and if it's a video how long and can we edit the video?)
  • Are the prizes limited to US citizens?(weird question but many contests don't mention that)
  • If it's a video,can I add my own music or supposed to be original terraria soundtrack?
The requirements are in the OP, pretty clearly:
  • 1-5 screenshot images, OR a video up to 60s long
  • must be a member here: the only citizenship required
  • you can put whatever music you want in it (as long as the lyrics aren't vulgar)
I'd like to know that too it would be very annoying and how would we collect the prizes?
Winners will be contacted and arrangements made to get their prizes to them; I don't think we need to worry about that at this point.

hey are we alowed to have a second entry becuose if so hes a secondary build i did on my computer

Each member is allowed ONE (1) entry per Terraria platform, up to a maximum of THREE (3) entries (one for PC, Console, Mobile). However, each participant may only win ONCE.

If you enter more than once per platform, all of your entries will be disqualified. Please choose which you want to enter, and delete the other.

Last edited:
Are those that help also considered Winners if you win?[DOUBLEPOST=1412635645][/DOUBLEPOST]that's perfect then... I'll get my Clan together, Sky Pirates for the Win!

Are those that help also considered Winners if you win?[DOUBLEPOST=1412635645][/DOUBLEPOST]that's perfect then... I'll get my Clan together, Sky Pirates for the Win!

Yes, but only one set of prizes will be given out per winner - so it will be up to you to decide how they are distributed if you win.

Addendum to TK's post - remember that merged images (via photo editing) that allow you to "stitch" together screens into one larger image are allowed as well.

Is Terraria gonna have another halloween update like last year? or are they just gonna change the textures again and allow people to get goodie bags

Is Terraria gonna have another halloween update like last year? or are they just gonna change the textures again and allow people to get goodie bags

Err, they're not going to do a thing like that every year. Besides, what's left to add? Last year's Halloween/Xmas updates felt rather complete to me. Also, they need all manpower on 1.3!
The game will give you goodie bags, spawn pumpkins etc. based on your computer's time. So yeah, you'll be seeing Halloween stuff in the game very soon.

It's come to our attention that some people may be making extra forum accounts in order to enter the contest more times than they are entitled to.

It goes without saying that if we find this to be the case, all entries from the related accounts will be DQ'ed.

It is also against the forum rules to have multiple accounts here (with very few exceptions).

It's come to our attention that some people may be making extra forum accounts in order to enter the contest more times than they are entitled to.

It goes without saying that if we find this to be the case, all entries from the related accounts will be DQ'ed.

It is also against the forum rules to have multiple accounts here (with very few exceptions).
What about other family submissions. A forum member named Jaffa is my brother and he is planning on entering the competition.

What about other family submissions. A forum member named Jaffa is my brother and he is planning on entering the competition.
It's one account per person, and it's one entry per person/team (per platform).

If we have questions/doubts about either being observed, then we will look into it further.

I guess if I won I could choose my name to be spelled right

[Moderator Note: Double Posts Merged, please use edit button]

Too bad Azure Metal isnt on TCF. She loved using pumpkins as material for a lot of things.
She said she made an acc but I can't find it

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom