Official Second Annual Re-Logic Terraria Halloween Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems perfect for a necromancer like me. If only I was good at building and was patient enough to get the resources and take the time to build something. But nope, raising the dead is more my cup of tea.

So the winner will get...
1. The Party Girl title
2. The Painter title
3. The title for the winner
4. The title for participating
Is that right?

Is TEdit allowed? While I can't seem to get it running, I'm still curious.
Unfortunately, yes, it is. :indifferent:
I don't understand why though, the program allows people to create pixel art much like in a paint program, which doesn't fit the contest's original goal, In-game builds.

4067.jpg
these guys look boss add them plz
4067.jpg
lol they might accept that but... idk... maybe.[DOUBLEPOST=1413850966][/DOUBLEPOST]
He already replied and fixed the problem @Fironshroom I appreciate you trying to help though :)
alright. that's ok, im not participating in this but... meh. im here to help. :p

Excuse me, but is there a specific definition for this rule?

5. Participants must be members of Terraria Community Forums in good standing.

I'm kinda new here. I'm not sure if this means anything in particular, such as if you need to be a member for so many days, you can't have so many warnings, etc.
Otherwise, I'd like to try my hand at this contest.

Excuse me, but is there a specific definition for this rule?

I'm kinda new here. I'm not sure if this means anything in particular, such as if you need to be a member for so many days, you can't have so many warnings, etc.
Otherwise, I'd like to try my hand at this contest.

Nope, just need an account that isn't banned. You are good to go. :)

I better get building... I want dat Terraria PC! (Even though I have a Mac, I can use Parallels)
Lets do dis tonight!
Too bad there aren't pumpkins on Mobile...
And I need to study for an Algebra I test tomorrow...
When does the contest end?

I'm pretty sure Gameiki doesn't implement the unobtainable or unimplemented items like the developer's armor...
HERO or someone, back me up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom