PC Share Your Best World Files!

-MAKE SURE TO READ THIS IF YOU'RE POSTING A WORLD HERE-

Large worlds may exceed the file size for response posting. If you still want to post it, try creating a thread and posting it there, instead providing a link. Thanks!
This is also mentioned in the post above, but I thought I'd still post a response. (Well, actually, I did that first, but...)

Here is my world... But it's not good. I started it when I was pretty young.

7ut6
Mostly corrupted an hallowed... still working on that...
All NPCs are in a big stack, mostly.
Many big holes everywhere.
Post Moon Lord.
Many skybridges, one is invisible with a mansion.
lots of banners and relics.
most NPCs

I wouldn't really recommend using this world, but I think this thread is a neat concept, and was just wondering if anybody would like to check out my world:merchantwink:. Please reply if you used it!
I downloaded it successfully! Cool world, but for some reason when I exited, the game crashed. :merchantgrin:

yeah just saying if i start spamming tell me to stop:D
u can go try my character here character file thread if u want.
is anybody else going to share there world?
THANK YOU SO MUCH GREYBRYNN:happy::):D
Hi there @tim01, please don’t spam like this. A tip for going forward, you need to include all your thoughts in one post (instead of sending a message, typing and sending another message right afterwards). I’ve merged them for you.

Also, your comments need to pertain to the topic (posts like “lol reee da meee” are not on topic). It’s different here than something like discord where that would be acceptable.

If you have any questions, I’m happy to help, send me a private conversation HERE.

are you going to share the world?? just wondering
Which one? If it’s the minecart, I just started my series on YouTube(well I’m going to post first episode soon) I shared the link to the forum with my world file in the hallow pylon build.
Edit: minecart tracks everywhere!! :D

Which one? If it’s the minecart, I just started my series on YouTube(well I’m going to post first episode soon) I shared the link to the forum with my world file in the hallow pylon build.
Edit: minecart tracks everywhere!! :D
the pylon build in terraria

Make sure to update your world file if you want to share the new changes; it doesn't automatically sync with your world in Terraria. Also, when taking your world off of Cloud Save (for Steam) to share it, it may or may not erase the map (this happened to me, but apparently it's a glitch).

The first world attached is a Master Mode For The Worthy world that just has some arenas in it for those who don't want to spend all the time building them themselves and just want to fight bosses... I feel you people, I feel you! :)

The second world is a Mecha Mayhem arena, so if anyone's up for the challenge, this arena should be sufficient for you!

The third world is a giant arena I used for the daytime EOL fight, so I thought maybe it could help my fellow Terrarians too!

The forth world is a Zenith Seed world that has an Old One's Army arena in it completely ready for use! Gear for the event is in the chests already, so have fun!!

Attachments

• Boss_Guide_World.wld
    6 MB · Views: 619
  • Mecha_Mayhem_World.wld
    5.7 MB · Views: 458
  • EOL_Daytime_Battle.wld
    2.5 MB · Views: 336
  • Old_One's_Army.wld
    3 MB · Views: 329
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom