Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

I got 2 paladin shields, two paladin hammers, two wisps in bottles, and one sniper scope in 30 minutes. The wisps and hammers were obtained in expert mode.

Meanwhile during Fishing...

Three Golden Crates in the span of 3 minutes
Three Jungle Crates in a row

Last edited:
I found this.
Capture 2016-07-01 09_30_41.png

9 Eyezors = 2 Springs, 1st Clown Bananarang, 6 Pinkies in a span of like 4 day/nights in Terraria at world gen all had 4 in 2 slime natural events. 1st Worm Whoopee Cushion, and 12th. 4 Blood Moons in a row, First Solar Eclipse which were from those Eyezors, I had like 2-4 5-% drops with only gettings a couple banners for each mob type. This atm is all i can think of for that one world I have. I also get Nazar's super fast, usually first time I go to the Dungeon I always find 1-2, I've Also killed a boss while dying from the boss, forgot which boss it was though. Speak of Unlucky, Moon Lord 1hp, that previous world EoC like 23 hp, Magic Mirror Hardcore and died from Poison, didn't know where Nurse was because it was Multiplayer :'(, 90% of my drops from Mimics are Dual Hooks, 5% Necklaces ofc that's a joke, but Dual Hooks are more like 70%. I had two Meteorites hit one mountain next to each other on the top. Just looked at my screnshots, and 1/81 chance of getting two Nectars from 2 Treasure Bags, 3 Shadow Chests on one screen, 2x2 area for a single Shadow Orb spawned in Corruption, 5 Ocean Chests in a single Ocean (I've never used TerraCustom or had a world with it), Almost also had a blocked off Dungeon from 4 next to each other Altars, an Altar in a Living Tree. That's since I've came back revently past few weeks, and I haven't play much, and I can't remember since I've last played.

Once I was just doing a regular Mage playthrough, and I got a slime rod. Then, If I remember correctly, a little bit later, might've been a different world, I got another slime rod. I made an exception for my little slime minion, until I realized he was useless in hard mode.

i once had 2 goblin scouts on screen at the same time, and found another one around half a minute later

3 quick Zephyrs, took less time than this Slimefish I just had to get, 2 Dungeon crates in a row, few mins later 2 Golden Crates in a row, few mins later, 2 Golden Carps in a row, 40 ish quests done, 2 Golden Bug Nets, 3 Fishing Quides, 1 Sextant, 3 Fishing Lines, 1 earring, 1 tackle box, 5 Reaver Sharks with barely fishing in ocean, and a lot of those tools, 5 or so decorations, I mean hey, 8 Golden Crats, 45 ish iron, 170 or so Wooden, beats the odds on Wiki, and 7 Dungeon, 2 Sky, 1 Jungle, 1 Corrupt...Had 3 Tropical Barracuda quests in a row. had 2/3 Quest Rewards pre-hardmode give me Master Bait, I mean hey half or less of my rewards are potions, My luck is uhm, RNGsus :D

20160706134133_1.jpg Decided to get some crates at the Ocean to reach 1,000 right before Hardmode in a group multiplayer game, so a bit after the start of it I get 2 Reaver Sharks in a row, then a bit later another 2 in a row...I'm now shall be forever known as Lord Fisher forever :D

The first Terra Blade I ever crafted was Godly. Also, I managed to get 2 truffles worms at the same time (after all the others fell to their death or got stepped on of course.)

I was killing Pixies near a desert and got a megaphone. Then I killed a few pixies after that and one of the first few gave me another megaphone. Then this mummy shows out of nowhere, I kill it, and get a mummy mask. I don't need them all??

First Pirate Invasion: Coin Gun
Second Pirate Invasion: Another Coin Gun

Holy... this is the luckiest thing I ever had, lol.

Yesterday I was building a house for my Mage character on my main world since she finished her adventure (killing all the bosses in mobile), so when I built it, there were werewolves trying to attack me. One of them dropped a moon charm. As it became morning there was this lone werewolf trying to leave the screen, so I killed it, and it dropped a moon charm...

Sorry, but you could've given me the charm when I started Hardmode.

I got 3 slime staffs in consecutive slime kills. On my Endgame character....
I kill an Arch Demon on my summoner only playthrough and get a Mythical Crystal storm.
Kept getting the jungle key mold without even farming (I believe I have 23) but couldn't seem to get an other key mold.
Spent three hours straight farming for RoD in the underground Hallow, didn't see a single chaos elemental.

Randomly got a Hallowed Key mold when I was hunting Truffle Worms, but it's because my Truffle Worm farm/glowing mushroom farm is surrounded by Hallow...

Back
Top Bottom