tAPI Shockah's tweak mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've foudn another bug regarding the accessory slots+ mod, suffixes wont seem to work on slots 6-15. they soom to only work at the default slots. I tried giving accessories at the first column knight suffix, they did increased my defense significantly, but on the second and third column to the left, they add nothing! I tried to reforge second column accessories to regeneration, and watch at the regeneration, nothing seems to happen, i put those at the first column, i regenerated health very fast.
Am I the only one having this problem?

I'd suggest making the download process easier. It's impossible for me to download ONE thing. (Yes, I have all resources I need)
[DOUBLEPOST=1419367918][/DOUBLEPOST]And I also had that issue. I think that's apart of the mod. If he made it work for 18 items in a row, you would be OP. Because of this, for example, with only 8 items used, and some prefixes, a sniper rifle dealt 1218 damage with 105% critical strike chance.

Well then maybe raise the rarity of negative suffixes such as elder, and lessen the rarity of good ones like severe? Even though its editable with fcm, could still help with fair-players.

2 things:
1. I am certain that no matter how much I equip and unequip accesories with suffixes I NEVER see any difference in numbers in the slightest. Even if I stack a full 15 accesories with HUNT, ranged damage numbers remain the exact same.
2. Advanced tooltips doesn't show BAIT POWER and FISHING POWER. You know, I like to fish, and some mods even add bait and fishing rods. I cannot really wiki those.

I think the "severe damage" increase increases it by 100 the first time, then gets progressively smaller. I'm not entirely sure.

Shockah, i Have this Error, i don't know why:
upload_2014-12-24_16-14-18.png

if i didn't copy it, i was spamming the click and doesn't copied.

Yeah I think so.
If the paladin had 5000 defense, every hit would deal 1 damage. And don't paladins have 2000 health..?

hi, made an account for this. thanks for the great mods shockah but im getting this error. Everything was fine yesterday but now it appears my main char and world wont load. any help appreciated

TAPI.Mods+LoadException: _ShockahBase r3 (1).tapi: LitJson.JsonException: Invalid character ' ' in input string
at LitJson.Lexer.NextToken()
at LitJson.JsonReader.ReadToken()
at LitJson.JsonReader.Read()
at LitJson.JsonMapper.ReadValue(WrapperFactory factory, JsonReader reader)
at LitJson.JsonMapper.ToObject(String json)
at Shockah.Base.SFrame.LoadAll()
at Shockah.Base.MBase.OnLoad()
at TAPI.Mod.<Load>b__0(BinBuffer bb)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleTapiModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mods.HandleModFile(FPath path, Action`1 action)
at TAPI.Mod.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()
at TAPI.Mods.Load()

I had this idea while playing yesterday. And just now I thought that maybe you, Shockah, would be capable of releasing a mod for it. I'm fairly certain it falls into the tweaks category.

Keyboard Hotkey #1: Armor Swap
You map this in the controls, and when you hit the key on your keyboard, it swaps the armor in your Social Slots, with that in your Equip Slots.

My reasoning behind this was, sometimes you want different armor. Some may just use Social for the appearance. I tend to favor using it to carry a backup armor, that is for a different purpose. Especially coupled with the MainSlotZero mod, where my common setup is Left Click for a Melee weapon, and Right Click to use a Ranged/Magic weapon in the 0 slot.

So, if this could be done, while enemies were at a distance, you'd wear stuff boosting Ranged/Magical damage. And when they got closer, you'd swap out to your Melee armor.

Keyboard Hotkey #2: Accessory Swap
This would be the same, but for your accessories, between the Functional and Visual ones. But it'd probably need a way to specify which slots could be switched when used. So you could have a Jump accessory while exploring, but if you suddenly found yourself in water, you could tap the key to exchange that for your Flippers and other Aquatic gear.

Bug report:
I was hosting a dedicated tAPI server running the github builds of: ShockahBase, Accessory Slots+, and Insight (and a few others but I don't believe they are the problem), and found that nothing was showing by Insight for any chests (opened before or not opened yet). Opening one chest actually made me crash (it actually had all vanilla items in it and was a wooden chest, which is why I don't think the other mods are the cause).

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at TAPI.BinBufferByte.ReadByte()
at TAPI.BinBuffer.ReadBytes(System.Int32 count)
at TAPI.BinBuffer.ReadString()
at Terraria.Item.ReadCustomData(TAPI.BinBuffer bb, System.Boolean byName = True)
at Terraria.Item.Read(TAPI.BinBuffer bb, System.Boolean byName = True)
at Terraria.MessageBuffer.GetData(System.Int32 start, System.Int32 length)
at Terraria.NetMessage.CheckBytes(System.Int32 i = 256)
at Terraria.Netplay.ClientLoop(System.Object threadContext)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(System.Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

My multiplayer server is crashing due to the suffixes mod as well. If a player connects with an item with a suffix, the server console produces the error in the post I quoted. Opening a chest with an item with a suffix in it causes the client to crash with the error, also.

Hey Shockah,

firstly I wanna say THANK YOU! Your Mods are so awesome! Especially Insight and Enhanced Tooltips!
You did such a great work but I have one little suggestion, if you still try to improve the mods:
Could you extend Insight so that the background circles have colored borders too?

Greetings,
NoiZeBeAsT

Don't they already have that..?
Everything from Vanilla has the colored borders, like hotbar, inventory, crafting menu, chests.
But not the yellow backgrounded circles of Insight. They're just yellow.

Update: Found a bug with Inventory Tweaks.
When Inventory is full, you still can shift-click items from a chest. They then go to the coins and ammo slots!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom