Shotte's drawings, sketches and doodles

Your drawings are good, but the question on my mind is how you made your avatar...

Cheers!

But sorry to say: there's no way I could sprite a figure this well. I did sprite the cape and do the little edits to hair, antennae and claws myself, but the main body of the sprite (AKA 85-90% of the work!) is from a sprite database dealing with Digimon World DS.

Cheers!

But sorry to say: there's no way I could sprite a figure this well. I did sprite the cape and do the little edits to hair, antennae and claws myself, but the main body of the sprite (AKA 85-90% of the work!) is from a sprite database dealing with Digimon World DS.
I knew that the sprite looked a bit like Digimon World DS, but you still did all that? I'm impressed. I'd say the only thing I'm good at is shading things, and even that isn't too good of a skill.

I knew that the sprite looked a bit like Digimon World DS, but you still did all that? I'm impressed. I'd say the only thing I'm good at is shading things, and even that isn't too good of a skill.

Thanks, but I really didn't do that much. Drawing a cape was pretty easy, and the hair, eyes and antennae were basically colouring over existing parts... haha!

I did't notice you took request before. Would you do me a scientist guy?

Sure I will! I've drawn scientists a couple of times before, actually... (though mainly evil-looking ones, haha!)

Anyways, anything specific I should watch out for? Should I take it to be similar to your avatar?

I like the noses you draw. Everything else you draw is good, but the noses, man, they're exceptionally nosy.

I like the noses you draw. Everything else you draw is good, but the noses, man, they're exceptionally nosy.

That is simultaneously the weirdest and best compliment I've ever had on my drawings. Thanks?!?!

...Brb drawing page full of noses. :cool:

Update:

Sorry to say I don't have any images to show for it, but I just thought I'd let you guys know how the request progress is going!

Zesko - 10%, thereabouts. I know what I'm doing for it, but I haven't actually put pen to paper yet... whoops!
Darth - 40%. I made a pencil sketch of it, but I wasn't that satisfied with the result. Especially due to the fact that thanks to my crappy space management, what was supposed to be a full-body form ended up being a waist-up drawing! I'll probably have a go at doing a better one, and when I'm happy I'll do it in pen and clean it up.

Additional notes - considering posting some of my lousy poems. Thoughts? Honestly, I'm not even sure if they belong here. I'm gonna assume so since they're not really Terraria related, and I'd rather not make another thread in the Literature section in any case...

Edit: Another question. Is it worth re-uploading my images in a downsized format? It'd be a lot of work, but I admit they are really, really big right now...!

Last edited:
It's definitely worth it.

You're probably right... the fact I can't even see all of one on my damned screen is unacceptable. I should take a leaf out of the pros' books, perhaps, and format my stuff a lot better!

Tomorrow, though. I've got work to be doin' right now, haha!

Edit: This was assuming you meant downsizing my images.

Back
Top Bottom