Shotte's drawings, sketches and doodles

Is that guy's hand supposed to be backwards?

Which? Oh, do you mean the bandana-wearing dude in the first drawing?

Well, let's just pretend I totally planned all along that his wrist should be twisted at an insane angle like that... Hey, it is technically possible!

Which? Oh, do you mean the bandana-wearing dude in the first drawing?

Well, let's just pretend I totally planned all along that his wrist should be twisted at an insane angle like that... Hey, it is technically possible!
Which resulted in his right hand becoming a left hand?

Which resulted in his right hand becoming a left hand?

I don't think so... I'm pretty sure so long as we presume he twisted his wrist at that weird angle so his hand faces that way, it works. I mean, I tried it out myself just now in IRL!

...Besides, no offence dude (I mean, I take that you're trying to help me out here, really I do.) but I think that with my lousy drawings, the anatomical correctness of them is one of the least of my worries! Haha.

Yeaaaaah!

Wait a minute, did you just mention writing stories?

GIT BCK IN RP THREDZ, SCRUB NUB. U R NOT WILCOM ER!!1!

...their just to wonderful to give up

"they're*"

xfTzpSr.jpg

Making a post for the sole purpose of rudely correcting someone's grammatical mistake and with a single image meme post . . . that is really not acceptable, and goes against the rules of the forum. This may be your thread, but it is no excuse to be rude to people like that. If nit-picking a random poster's spelling is all you have to contribute to a post, then don't post. Better yet, don't correct people's mistakes like that period.

Making a post for the sole purpose of rudely correcting someone's grammatical mistake and with a single image meme post . . . that is really not acceptable, and goes against the rules of the forum. This may be your thread, but it is no excuse to be rude to people like that. If nit-picking a random poster's spelling is all you have to contribute to a post, then don't post. Better yet, don't correct people's mistakes like that period.

Sorry, amigo. Let it be known that that 100% wasn't my intention with that post. Me and Eater have been nerdy RP buddies for a long while now, so I was just having a little joke at his expense.

Nonetheless, it was a pretty ill-considered joke, so my apologies.

Sound the alarm! The grammar police is afoot!

The worst part is - I could literally do the same joke over again right now. C:<!!!

But even I'm not that stupid. Though that said, it just passed Midnight right now and with that, much like Cinderella (except much more beautiful and feminine obviously) I'd better leave! Haha!

Back
Top Bottom