show us your pets!

i do not have any good cameras, sadly. :C
I have two pets called Mabel and Cleo.
They are black with white markings, not sure what breed.
They are not actually sisters, however they were born to the same shelter within a week or two of each other.
Mabel is very friendly, and rarely goes outdoors.
Cleo is the opposite; very shy and often goes outdoors.
They both like to visit me in my room. c:

Dog person here. This is Cilla, pronounced Silla, not Killa. I took her from a shelter after her abusive owner died. Sad story but she's alright now. :)
cilla.png

Taken with phone, so horrible quality. I'm also not going to prove she's mine, you'll just have to have some faith in people and take my word for it.

i do not have any good cameras, sadly. :C
I have two pets called Mabel and Cleo.
They are black with white markings, not sure what breed.
They are not actually sisters, however they were born to the same shelter within a week or two of each other.
Mabel is very friendly, and rarely goes outdoors.
Cleo is the opposite; very shy and often goes outdoors.
They both like to visit me in my room. c:
What animal?

What animal?
I'm guessing cat based on what he told about them.

I have no pets. I wish I had, but there's the thing that pets die. I already know that it's something I could not handle. My stepfather has dogs, which I took for walks and played with them. Then, one of them had to be put down because of old age, and I was a complete :red:ing wreck for two weeks.

And the dog wasn't even mine. Many of my friends have pets though, and I've become the go-to-guy when they need to travel and don't want to leave their animals to strangers in a kennel. Dogs, cats, gerbils and even a :red:ing tarantula occasionally share my apartement. Adorable little bastards!

Here are my pets:
Well, it's 'this afternoon'

This is Callie. She is a rescue cat, so age unknown.

This is Fred! He's very old, and we are his second owners (the others moved and couldn't keep him). He's at least 65.

These are Smithers (left) and Boss (right). I can't remember how old they are....

This is Polo. He's just over six months old (although this is an old photo)

I also have some pics of my deceased hamster and cat (while they were still alive). If you'd like to see them, just say.

Back
Top Bottom