show us your pets!

As I said, I have no pets. So here's a friend's pet, Tigger:
20141101_010432.jpg

EDIT:

Awwwww......

20141101_230211.jpg

Last edited:
I can post a picture later. I don't have any pictures of them on my iPad.
Let me tell you a story.

It started long ago. A rescue dog, named Byron. He was an unknown breed, a mix. He belonged to my family. He was almost entirely black, buth only his tummy white. He lived about 15 years, but he could go on no longer, and he passed away. I was so upset when it happened, but eventually got over it. But Roxy, my other dog, didn't.

Roxy was another cross, taken in when she was about 6 months. She was an abused puppy, and was rescued by a relative, who then gave her to us. She is still alive now.

After Byron's death, Roxy was confused, sad. She, unlike us, didn't understand he was dead, where he had went. (Now I am making myself sad. Why must I do this?) It was getting pretty bad, so that was when we bought another dog.

He was about 1.5 years old, named Spike. He was a lurched, and he was SO. ADORABLE. SO. ADORABLE. When we bought him, he just so happened to love my mum the most. When she went to work or to the pub, he would leap up onto a chair next to a window, looking through, hoping she would be home soon. He would bark. He would bark again. He doesn't do that, now, though.

Then, we have my grandparent's dogs. But, this post is getting a little long, so I won't describe them.
[DOUBLEPOST=1418413249][/DOUBLEPOST]Right, moved over to my phone. Have some pictures.
Wait...

"The uploaded file is too large for the server to process."
...Great.
Wait! This one works! Hooray!
image.jpg

Ok, these pictures are bad because I took them with my iPad.
image.jpg

This is my dog Misty. She just turned 9 years old last week. She's a rescue from Georgia and since I live in New York, she traveled quite a distance! She was rescued from a kill shelter and brought to a normal shelter up in NY. That's her story!
image.jpg

This is Shadow! She's 5 years old, I remember that because I got her on my 10th birthday so the math is easy. She isn't very social, but she will let anyone pet her. She only sits with me! She came from a friend of my moms Wh has Shadow's mother give birth in her garage. That's her story!
image.jpg

Lastly, this is Spaz. She's 3 years old and she hates everybody. Pet her, you get attacked. Do anything to her, you get attacked. If you look, her fur is colored so that it looks like she has a permanant booger. She's from a garage sale. We got her for free while we were camping, so we just brought her back to the camper! And that is her story!
Sorry for my bad and large photos, but those are my pets!

Attachment-1.jpeg
This is Henk, he is exactly 20 minutes older than my youngest brother, 'we' (my parents) bought him just after my little brother was born, together with Hein, the other cat we used to own, he is named after the builder who saved him, and Hein was named after the other builder that saved him. Hein has walked away, probably to die, but we still have Henk, and that's enough.

Oh, did I tell you how much he weighs? 8 Kg.

This creature is currently living off my ma's food, sleeping in my ma's bed, drinking my ma's water and taking my ma by dragging her out, forcing her to walk in ice cold weather with it.
What a horrible creature..
io4jD6H.jpg

Its name is Anna.
Is like, i'm coming, get out of the way.

Disrespecting another member is not appropriate here.
This creature is currently living off my ma's food, sleeping in my ma's bed, drinking my ma's water and taking my ma by dragging her out, forcing her to walk in ice cold weather with it.
What a horrible creature..
io4jD6H.jpg

Its name is Anna.
That thing looks hairless
and old lady like
and tyrant like
and alien like

Back
Top Bottom