show us your pets!

Okay, I googled the pic. Can't expect everyone to know every damn meme on the planet.
You're in violation of the topic starter's rules though, so I hereby place you under arrest. o_O
Tell Neo Anderson I love him!

(I never expected everyone to know it).

Seriously though, this is my real dog, his name is Max and died three weeks ago. I was reluctant to post this, due to sentiment and all.

7928358cad4a7a9eaa9434f619fce850.jpg

Last edited:
Just wanna point out that Polo looks like he's taking a selfie.
Anyways, I have 1 dog. I also used to have 2 bunnies, but they're no more.
First we have Chadwick, a strangely large Shih-Tzu (no really, he's larger than the 'max' size of a Shih-Tzu. Told you it was strange) who may or may not have been the inspiration for my forum name:
1i6t3V3.png

And we used to have Snuffie and Ragtand. Two balls of fluff with organs. They were killed by two dogs that snook into our backyard in the middle of the night.
I know I'm making this sound funny and all, but it's actually what happened.
Vh2brT1.png

Last edited:
Seriously though, this is my real dog, his name is Max and died three weeks ago. I was reluctant to post this, due to sentiment and all.

Aw. Sorry to hear that. I feel your pain though. My current dog isn't my first. :(

@darthmorf: What Bonabopn said. :) That picture I posted is my dog.

Last edited:
10259277_10202929481340558_2365155420060700953_o.jpg

The white (or blue as my mum & dad say... I STILL say hes white!) is Geordie and the Brown one is Harvey, IIRC Harvey is the Rescue one, we got Geordie when he was a wee pup, Ever since then hes been stealing socks, pants, shoes hell even stole and Brutally Destroyed a Book, can easily say my mum wasn't amused about her book being destroyed...

Edit: They're Beardies if anyone's wanting to know,

Last edited:
Well, I don't have any pets, so can I put pictures of pets that I want?

Only if its a picture of the actual animal you might get, is the one from the rracue home, or the pet shop. Not just the breed of animal.

Back
Top Bottom