show us your pets!

Here is my kitten having his dinner.
He is only 1 year old, really.
X13xNUue6bk.jpg

That looks like a higheeler.
And his name is oreo.
And his fur is brown and white...
I don't mean to be rude, but you keep spamming this thread with not very nice comments. You have already had a warning, so if you're not going to post a pet, or nicely comment about others, please may you leave.

I don't mean to be rude, but you keep spamming this thread with not very nice comments. You have already had a warning, so if you're not going to post a pet, or nicely comment about others, please may you leave.
Uh, I meant I was getting hungry.
This shows im being misinterpreted by some people.

Last edited:
Me, my bro, and my sis used to have a few cats when I was like 5, but they're all dead now. One of them was named Gabby and the other was named Jelly Bean. Jelly Bean ran away when we went away on a trip to Mexico. He was supa cute! Me and my bro would like to have another cat but my mom doesn't like them after all that other stuff happened.

Me, my bro, and my sis used to have a few cats when I was like 5, but they're all dead now. One of them was named Gabby and the other was named Jelly Bean. Jelly Bean ran away when we went away on a trip to Mexico. He was supa cute! Me and my bro would like to have another cat but my mom doesn't like them after all that other stuff happened.
The names make me hungry.
What color was jelly bean, by any chance?

This is Scribble. She's a lean Labrador Retriever (not a fatso Show Labrador), seven years old. My dad asked me whether I would like a PS3 or a dog when I was about 11 as a reward for getting a scholarship, assuming I would choose the console. Best decision I ever made. She does get anxiety if she can't carry something in her mouth as she greets us when we come home; yesterday she brought a sheet of newspaper from the laundry room!

2015-01-17 12.55.54.jpg 2015-01-17 13.00.01.jpg

My pup when he used to be mine, loooong ago :[
His name was Blaze.

47606_174489819240125_838549_n.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1422407848][/DOUBLEPOST]And my kitty named Vincent. :) Picture was taken after hunting for candy on Halloween.
He was..... baffled, to say the least XD

167285_126747350726461_1292990_n.jpg

I don't have any names for my "pets", but I suppose I'll list species names.. These are all from a page of mine online, as the pictures seem too large to be uploaded. My apologies.

Babycurus jacksoni, also known as the Rusty Red Thicktail Scorpion.
freshly_molted_adult_female_babycurus_jacksoni_by_xmiphistox-d7w1tpq.jpg

Freshly Molted Tityus asthenes female beside molt.
adult_female_tityus_asthenes_with_molt_by_xmiphistox-d7uwfqx.jpg

Adult male Tityus asthenes.
adult_male_tityus_asthenes_by_xmiphistox-d7upy2n.jpg

Adult female Tityus stigmurus (Brazilian Devil Scorpion).
adult_female_tityus_stigmurus__asexual_species__by_xmiphistox-d7tz524.jpg

This is a picture of the web of a species known as Hypochilus pococki before the specimen was caught for study last year in NC (Still have many specimens)
lampshade_spider_web__by_xmiphistox-d7tm8nv.jpg

Phrynus marginemaculatus (Florida Tailless Whipscorpion)
juvenile_phrynus_marginemaculatus_by_xmiphistox-d7rzagi.jpg

Adult Androctonus australis (Golden Yellow Fat-Tail Scorpion)
adult_female_androctonus_australis__deadly__by_xmiphistox-d7ow0kn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom