Game Mechanics Showing Armor Set Bonuses

Thebeatbat1139

Skeletron Prime
This is a very simple idea that I came up with. Just a minor change.
I just want to recommend that in the crafting menu or inventory, you'd be able to see what bonus you'd get on armor if you had the whole set.
This would just help newer players if they don't know set bonuses and more advanced players compare or see them if they forget, saving time by not going to a wiki.
Also, (Thanks @Kyouko Tsukino) when there is armors with more than one set bonus (Ex: Hallowed) than the piece that makes the set bonus will only show the bonus, say, the spectre hood wil show the healing bonus, and the robe and pants will not.
Like I said, a simple idea, but still could help in the smallest of ways. :p

Last edited:
What about armors with more than one "type" like hallowed, beetle, spectre... Would the pieces that are not the defining ones show all different bonuses?

Not against this idea, just noticed that detail wasn't being covered by it.

What about armors with more than one "type" like hallowed, beetle, spectre... Would the pieces that are not the defining ones show all different bonuses?

Not against this idea, just noticed that detail wasn't being covered by it.
Maybe the different pieces like hallowed helmets will show theirs? And either the other pieces would show either none, or all? What do you think would be best?

Since many high-tier sets have more than one variation, it's a tough call. It's either fill the screen with set bonus info, or break the pattern of "every piece of armor shows the set bonus." I'd go for the first choice.

I just want to recommend that in the crafting menu or inventory, you'd be able to see what bonus you'd get on armor if you had the whole set.
When you equip the whole set, Terraria shows the set bonus when you hover over any armour piece. But I agree that it'd be nice to see the bonus without needing to equip the set first.

Back
Top Bottom