Since everyone is doing this i'lle do one to.

As the eye of Cthulhu, Ask me anything!
As the Calamatias clone
As the Cryoclone
AS THE CAPTAIN OF A PIRATE SHIP,
As the mighty king of the Humans

As the Eye of Cthulhu(again),
Ask me anything
Whether or not i know the answer will be uncertain.
You can ask me anything, but its up to me if i answer.
(Jk I'll try to answer)

Last edited:
If you search Cthulhu in the bestiary, moon lord shows up.
I know! But some people still hold on to that old joke statement.%:sigh:

The lore on each person's game is different! On your game, Cthulhu might be Moon Lord; but on my game he's Moon Lord's brother!
(EDIT: Sorry I'm so adamant about this.)
I’m all for people coming up with their own lore and stories, but the bestiary and other in game details makes it pretty clear that the Moonlord is Cthulhu. If you want the Moon Lord to be Cthulhu’s brother call it a head cannon, not a theory or a personal interpretation.

1: What. Where does it say the lore is different? I know it says every world is unique, but nowhere does it say the timeline is.

Yes, for an eye, I'm very good at chess.
My cousin(?) Brain of Cthulhu, however...
Moon lord couldn't beat him once, at a Boss only party, and he was ML/Cthulhu's brain!

*Getfixedboi activate* *uses dash*
TAKE THAT, PUNK
*Continues to go 66 mph, dodging the dashes effortlessly
To be honest, your most annoying move is the getfixedboi one where you spin, it forces me to slow down so you don't despawn.
One reason why your dashes are so easy to dodge is because you keep dashing from above or below me instead of behind me.

1: What. Where does it say the lore is different? I know it says every world is unique, but nowhere does it say the timeline is.
With all the debate and contrasting opinions, I personally believe it's safer to just leave it at "everyone's game lore is different".
Moon lord has some signifigant differences in appearance; no scales, no wings, "organ bosses" (such as yourself) don't match up in size with him, and the face tentacles on his chin are below his mouth instead of covering it. I know Cthulhu was beat up by the dryads, but it doesn't make sense that all of that could've happened as a result of it.

IMG_4289.jpeg
IMG_4290.jpeg

(And the concept of them being brothers is funny and has the potential for great story opportunities!)

What is your favorite dessert?

*Continues to go 66 mph, dodging the dashes effortlessly
To be honest, your most annoying move is the getfixedboi one where you spin, it forces me to slow down so you don't despawn.
One reason why your dashes are so easy to dodge is because you keep dashing from above or below me instead of behind me.
*Sad boss roar noises*
With all the debate and contrasting opinions, I personally believe it's safer to just leave it at "everyone's game lore is different".
Moon lord has some signifigant differences in appearance; no scales, no wings, "organ bosses" (such as yourself) don't match up in size with him, and the face tentacles on his chin are below his mouth instead of covering it. I know Cthulhu was beat up by the dryads, but it doesn't make sense that all of that could've happened as a result of it.

View attachment 427486View attachment 427487

(And the concept of them being brothers is funny and has the potential for great story opportunities!)

What is your favorite dessert?
Recees peices.
Ive never understood why i don't fit into Cthulhu's eye socket anymore...

Back
Top Bottom