tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Just beat the moon lord and finished the map, one of the best mods I've played. Although I didn't make a platform all the way to the left, so when I had to beat the far left pillar I had to get a ton of summoner equipment so I could built a platform to the pillar so I could attack it without getting instantly killed. Hope to see you create more great mods like this one in the future.

Funny, I did something similar. I got lucky the first time since it was the easier vortex potato on the left. I figured I should build out to it right away in case the next time it turned out to be the solar potato, and sure enough it did. I was playing tank so I used the valhalla armor and sentries to keep me safe.

Just beat the moon lord and finished the map, one of the best mods I've played. Although I didn't make a platform all the way to the left, so when I had to beat the far left pillar I had to get a ton of summoner equipment so I could built a platform to the pillar so I could attack it without getting instantly killed. Hope to see you create more great mods like this one in the future.

Grats! And yes, remember to put some sort of walkway all the way and both ways for pillars :)

If I added a "book mod" to follow along with, it would be a seperate mod, and you would have to download it in addition to the skyblock mod, as I would try and make it easy for other mod authors or modpack makers to use the book for their own too.

That sounds like a great idea. Yes, do that if you can please! I would download an additional mod for that. Loving the mod regardless. Thanks

My Chlorophyte seeds aren't being seeded anymore. They can't be planted even on normal grass blocks.
I have no clue when it happened (because I haven't harvested them for a couple days IRL and a lot of updates were made)
P.S. my other Hardmode Ore plants are seeding either.
However, I don't really need them anymore, my ore farm just looks really empty.

My Chlorophyte seeds aren't being seeded anymore. They can't be planted even on normal grass blocks.
I have no clue when it happened (because I haven't harvested them for a couple days IRL and a lot of updates were made)
P.S. my other Hardmode Ore plants are seeding either.
However, I don't really need them anymore, my ore farm just looks really empty.
You had said they were working, and now they are not, correct? Have you made any changes to mods that you are using? Or any other changes? They seem to still be working for myself, so not sure what could have broke it for you.

You had said they were working, and now they are not, correct? Have you made any changes to mods that you are using? Or any other changes? They seem to still be working for myself, so not sure what could have broke it for you.

Well, now I can't plant the seeds anymore. I used to be able to. Basically, i can't plant any hardmode ore plants

I would like to report an error with the latest version, i crafted the goblin battle standard with the recipe provided and... it doesn't work... i click it and no goblin invasion activates... I don't know if its the world or the game but... they aren't spawning... goblin invasions spawn on my other world. but they don't seem to be spawning here...

I would like to report an error with the latest version, i crafted the goblin battle standard with the recipe provided and... it doesn't work... i click it and no goblin invasion activates... I don't know if its the world or the game but... they aren't spawning... goblin invasions spawn on my other world. but they don't seem to be spawning here...

You need to have enough health (at least 200 health.)
I also encountered that issue as well when i tried to use the standard.

You need to have enough health (at least 200 health.)
I also encountered that issue as well when i tried to use the standard.
I have 10 hearts so i have enough health. there... could be a glitch and i need more... but it will have to wait till after the bloodmoon. gonna try using pumps to make a lava machine so i don't have to worry about making lava myself.

oh :red:! i just counted and i DON'T have enough health. all the more reason to make the lava making machine... i only have 9 hearts... which surprises me since i barely managed to beat skeletron on expert WITHOUT potions...

I managed to make an unlimited obsidian farm due to the SHEER SIZE of my water and lava tanks. I believe i have the dimensions of the walls at... 39x41.

Last edited:
hello im running into this problem where i cant plant the coballium, or orchalium seeds. my current tmodloader version is 9.2.3, this problem is happening single player and multiplayer...

Last edited:
What version of my mod are you using?
Is it single player/server?
Do you have smart cursor on when this happens?
1. latest version (updates with mod browser)
2. single player
3. tried with both smart cursor on and off
Have a few mods, don't know if you want me to list them or not

hello im running into this problem where i cant plant the coballium, or orchalium seeds. my current tmodloader version is 9.2.3, this problem is happening single player and multiplayer...
Me too

So I am used to getting notified when I open tmodloader that is is out of date, I guess there has been 2 new versions that I did not know about, and they are using new syntax on a lot of things. So update soonish.

Back
Top Bottom