• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Airarret

Terrarian
There are two different worlds folders. You have:
  • My Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds for vanilla play
  • My Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Worlds for modded play
Likewise for characters, you have Terraria\Players and Terraria\ModLoader\Players.

Am i the only person who has no idea how to insert the maps into my terraria world? I downloaded the files.

Edit: Nvm, found the worlds folder

Last edited:

mshunter

Terrarian
yo any way to get honey? Don't see any bee hives using TerraMap?
Make a jungle bio, grow trees and harvest. Then craft hive blocks, then craft hive wand and place hive blocks. When you break hive blocks a small amount of honey is released. Hows to craft all of this can be found out from the guide but the recipe mod is easier to follow. This can be found in the mod browser, just remember to bind a not in use key for in game use.

Does anybody have solutions for bosses spawning in hell instead of near the player? I'm having issues with multiple different bosses consistently spawning there, and it's basically game-breaking without the use of cheats to despawn them and try again.

Top Bottom