Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

All I can say is that some of it is...it's just lewd some of them are, I just need bleach for my eyes now
(no offence)
You probably should use soap or water instead
^.~

I don't think you'd want something in your eyes, that you wouldn't want in a wound...
<.<

[QUOTE = "Zilem, post: 2277825, członek: 6218"]
Zamiast tego prawdopodobnie powinieneś użyć mydła lub wody
^. ~

Nie sądzę, że chciałbyś mieć coś w oczach, czego nie chciałbyś mieć w ranie ...
<. <

[/ZACYTOWAĆ]
xd

You probably should use soap or water instead
^.~

I don't think you'd want something in your eyes, that you wouldn't want in a wound...
<.<
Something tells me you've never gotten soap in your eye.
My eye still hurts from last time I took a shower and got soap in my eye.

Something tells me you've never gotten soap in your eye.
My eye still hurts from last time I took a shower and got soap in my eye.
Your wrong, I've had soap and shampoo in my eyes plenty of times and it stings every time...
<.<

However Soap in the eyes is fairly mild compared to the unpleasantness I've experienced

Things i won't joke about and hope no one would have to go trough, not even people i despise....
to name a few: Kidney stone, Breaking bones.

You'll need to clean your eye better more thorough...
by either making sure your hand is clean of soap or shampoo before you rub
or hold you eyelid open and poor water onto your eye (gently), this isn't fun but it works.
:/

If it still hurts, I'd recommend you wash it again with water.
If that doesn't help and goes on you'd probably should see a Doctor
:/

Especially if your eye is Pinkish in a mirror or selfie.

Thank you for agreeing with me
Your the one who joked about poring Bleach into your eyes....

I just gave you another alternative to cleaning your eyes, and alternative if you'd still wanted a sting...
that would not cause a chemical burn, I've tried that and i recommend you try to avoid it and not joke about such.
that was my point in my reply.

Last edited:
Your the one who joked about poring Bleach into your eyes....

I just gave you another alternative to cleaning your eyes, and alternative if you'd still wanted a sting...
that would not cause a chemical burn, I've tried that and i recommend you try to avoid it and not joke about such.
that was my point in my reply.
...Comedy is subjective, Zilem, isn't that what they say? All of you, the system that knows so much: you decide what's right or wrong the same way you decide what's funny or not

How'd you get the xnb files to work in place of the pngs? (in the Warcraft dryad pack)
u sure u downloaded the right version? the xna version is for pre-1.4, and meant to b installed by replacing the vanilla assets. the tp version is for post-1.4 and meant to b installed by placing in the resource packs folder

Try moving the player’s head back a pixel
This was a previous post by Zilem responding to a similar request
View attachment 278475
If it was like this then i could see your point, however it isn't :dryadtongue:

I don't quite remember the whole conversation but people have brought it up before, and it didn't seem like something that was going to be pursued. I think in some ways it messed up some details around the neck area and gave some characters a seemingly broken neck. As to only changing some of the textures, I think it would be weird for the head placement to vary. Idk, just some thoughts for you

Also, about the Xnbs; Xnbs are kind of like png files to the game engine, and in older texture packs they were required to replace textures. Now pngs can be used, but xnbs still work, and I'd assume that is just Zilem's preferred format.

Last edited:
Try moving the player’s head back a pixel
An adjustment like that would mean many files will need to be edited, much Much more then you think...
@.@

Not just a few. But every single item you can wear on head and head Accessories and hair on top of that. (just count the hair files alone)
Including any Extra and Glow files for the head items and any other things I'm not aware of
and NPC and Townies as they use same Design.

index.php

While it look alright for the not so Slim "Hoddie" design
hmmmm....

However for the actual "Slim" design it will look like the head is just bit to far back
<.<

to the point if you tried to stand like that with your head back and pushing your chest forward your center of balance will be lost.
and also how the character switches from Right to left or vise-versa.

Teal;Dear: it is by FAR not just "1" Pixel in the player sprites head position in the Head textures.
How'd you get the xnb files to work in place of the pngs? (in the Warcraft dryad pack)
They worked just as well as .png, and i prefer to pack .xnb files.
^.~

I didn't think they'd be accepted due to the Texturepack Beta only accepted .png

Your sure you downloaded the right version? the xna version is for pre-1.4, and meant to be installed by replacing the vanilla assets. the tp version is for post-1.4 and meant to b installed by placing in the resource packs folder
Every pack contains .xnb files regarding if it has [XNA] or [TP] in the .zip's file name
^.~

Which means [TP] pack's can work like pre-1.4 for 1.4, if unpacked and replacing the original game files

Some can even work for 1.3 in limited capacity, things that didn't exist in 1.3 will not bee there.
However: The [TP] player sprite and it's basic clothing will break (Torso and Shirts, will go missing)
so will some sprites Like Harpy, Succubi, Witch Vulture. will break their animation
and Probably a few more things...
as Backward compatibility with 1.3 have not been tested.
rolleyes.gif

If you want a format in pngs, I have one attached below (you don't really need it unless you are modifying the pact for personal use)
Why did you go ahead to re-pack the pack and uploaded it, not thinking you shouldn't?

They didn't Ask me, If they had asked i would had taken it to Private Messages.

It is also the wrong Pack....
le sigh

"Warcraft dryad" is the Dryad-Deer as Dryads in Warcraft is Half Deer and half Elf:
Dryad-Deer (Warcraft inspired)

Sorry I can remove it if you want. I guess I was just thinking most of the time people who want to can edit things in a texture pack, but that they might not want to go and get a Tconvert for it. I didn't think they necessarily wanted a png version, I was just attaching one in case. Probably should have asked you first, sorry!
Edit: The files have now been removed

Last edited:
Sorry I can remove it if you want. I guess I was just thinking most of the time people who want to can edit things in a texture pack, but that they might not want to go and get a Tconvert for it. I didn't think they necessarily wanted a png version, I was just attaching one in case. Probably should have asked you first, sorry!
Edit: The files have now been removed
Thank you very much!
<3

Sure some people are curious to look inside, i get it
^.~

But, If people have question I'll try to answer the best i can

I've Made 2 Separate Packs
one with the Player sprite and Townies. the other with The Monster Girls and Summon Minions
I hope these will be of the liking for those that didn't seem want the other
^.~

Slim Terrarians: Player & Townies
Slim Terrarians: Monster Girls & Minions

Also These will somewhat fix the Petting issue caused by a how the player sprite was layered ingame
for some vanity sets: Dryad, Mermaid, Lamia, Wedding Dress and Victorian Goth.
^.^

Petting Fix: Dogs
Petting Fix: Cats & Bunnies

Edit: Fixed the pictures

Last edited:
I feel like many people can and will be easily offended by this texture pack so I don't know how to feel :/
Most definitely well done, but slightly perverted so....Irdk what to think

Back
Top Bottom