Texture Pack Slim Terrarians & Monster Girls

Updated the Main Packages; to v1.8.3
with a bunch of tweaks and handful of fixes
and a New Minion:
Ultimate-Minion-%28Female%29-Base-Animation.gif

I have a problem with hair 70 in that it clips through wings, most notably solar wings. if you need to make a character with it go to http://yal.cc/r/terrasavr/ and set hair to 72 (not 70 for some reason) and equip solar wings. if u know the problem here, plz fix it, or if u can't, notify Re-Logic

I have a problem with hair 70 in that it clips through wings, most notably solar wings. if you need to make a character with it go to http://yal.cc/r/terrasavr/ and set hair to 72 (not 70 for some reason) and equip solar wings. if u know the problem here, plz fix it, or if u can't, notify Re-Logic
The texture-mod i have no Hair within it
I have no idea why this is happening, it is not just hair style, but several that suddenly cut of for no reasons, while other don't :dryadconfused:
And i don't see the issue on the textures....

It's like there is 2 Hair layers one behind the Base body, and one together and a layer above the head (which is below the Player arm or Arm armor and hand)
and i do not know how to fix it.

how do i unstall this to my terraria?%:sigh:
Open Steam, Right click on Terraria in your steam Library and select "Properties"
select the Tap "Local Files" and select "Verify Game-cache integrity"
this will take a minute (depending on your Harddrive)
and the mod should be uninstalled.

If it did not remove the mod, copy all the .xnb files of the texture-mod(s) into your Image folder
once and select yes to overwrite everything, now when it is done don't deselected the files but instead Hit "Delete" and remove all selected files
and repeat the process with Steam above.

or just Remove the image folder and repeat the process with Steam above.

sorry i meant how to install it
Oh? it should be explained in the Readme.txt found within the .zip
(but if you can't open the .zip, may i ask what operative system do you use?)

But in short-short: extract the .xnb files into your Terraria "image" folder
which is per Default: {Steam Install location}\Steam\steamapps\common\Terraria\Content\Images
and select yes to overwrite the original files.

If you don't know where that is:
open your steam Library, Right click on Terraria and select "Properties" now Click on "Browse Local Files..."
from there open "Content" then "Images" and either insert/paste (Ctrl+v) or Drag n' drop from the .zip.

You should notice a slight change for all but 1 of the loading-screen, when launching Terraria after installation.

But does it prevent connecting if only one has the textures?
What? no, how would textures change any aspect of a games behaviour, there is no code.
aside what identify textures as a picture file, and the Color code of each color ID, and the color ID each pixel use

Only those who have this texture pack with see the content of it, those that do not will see the Original content instead
or the content of the texture pack they use.

What you have installed is what you will see :merchantgrin:, what they have installed as what they will see :nursewink:
and if they have not installed any texture mod, they will see the original content :eek:, one can see content they have not installed
(consider the 3 Smilies above, to be the same NPC, just modded to be different for each of the people you play with)
it is purely client side! :dryadtongue:

Terraria isn't Starbound :dryadwink:
although i don't really know what Starbound does if one person have a mod does something else then the other...
I believe it will show what is happening and anything visually happening, like show you the modded content
but can't let you pick it if it dropped for you, unless you have the mod yourself.
that is only a theory though, i don't know the what really happens i have not tested it %:sigh:
i still have to look into that... when i have the time to to go back Tinker with my Starbound mod.

Hm... being new to the Terraria modding scene, I'd like some help. I'm interested in the Female Townies, Dryad Deer and Unicorn Mount variants. How would I go about combining the three?

Hm... being new to the Terraria modding scene, I'd like some help. I'm interested in the Female Townies, Dryad Deer and Unicorn Mount variants. How would I go about combining the three?

I would just install all the files. To actually find those three, you would have to find all the files relating to just those, and then put those in your content folder of terraria. If I remember correctly, the files aren't named things like "witch hand" and stuff etc, so they won't be easy to find. You could use a image program to go through the files though and look for those specific ones, but I would just install them all.

P.S. Make sure you make a backup of your terraria content folder somewhere. A mod like this replaces all of the files, so just make sure to do that :).

I would just install all the files. To actually find those three, you would have to find all the files relating to just those, and then put those in your content folder of terraria. If I remember correctly, the files aren't named things like "witch hand" and stuff etc, so they won't be easy to find. You could use a image program to go through the files though and look for those specific ones, but I would just install them all.

P.S. Make sure you make a backup of your terraria content folder somewhere. A mod like this replaces all of the files, so just make sure to do that :).

Thanks, man, the suggestion worked out great.

any progress on 1.3.1? with the lack of posts u either moved again or this is really unpopular
Didn't see much change in 1.3.1, and pretty much nothing that affected my Mod when i had a first look
when 1.3.2 came, there was a bit more changes. and i noticed what i over saw in 1.3.1 update :dryadeek:
so I'm working on an update.

I didn't move, nor did i stick around for that long after the last update i made, as i had Other projects in the work for 3 old Ms-Dos games
(7 if you count each episode as a Game) which is:
Commander Keen: "Invasion of the Vorticons" (1991)
Commander Keen: "Goodbye Galaxy" (1992)
Bio Menace: Secret Lab of Dr. Mangle (1993)
Commander_Kylie_3.png
Bio_Menace_Player.png

I don't think my mod(s) is unpopular, i think it may mostly be down to not many people looks for mods under "Texture packs" just like you don't really look for a "Theme pack" for your internet browser(s) or Media Player(s) :dryadrolleyes:
This kind of is more of a "texture mod" then a "texture pack" as "texture pack" do sound an awful lot of "Theme pack" then "Mod".... %:sigh:
and it may also have a thing to do with me not doing any advertisement, nor do i have banners that keep seeing people have in their signatures...

Do you plan on updating the texture pack to 1.3.3? They got tube tops now and I want my waifu to be perfect dang it

Back
Top Bottom