So I got in an accident...

doormatt 🌳🐿️

Official Terrarian
So yeah, I got in a four wheeler accident. I drove through a barbed wire fence. It hurt. Basically, my friend and I were driving around for fun, and he forgot to tell me the brakes didn't work on the quad I was using. So I was driving up an incline, and when I reached the top, there was a barbed wire fence. Right there. So I hit the brakes. Nothing. Looking back on it now, I probably coulda turned, but my mind just went blank when I realized the brakes didn't work. my neck was cut straight up along my throat under my chin by either a barb or the top of a weld, an my head hit one of the wooden poles of the barbed wire fence. From there I vaguely remember laying on the ground in shock, and resisting when my friend wanted me to get on the other quad to be taken back to the house. I tried to stumble back x’D
I came out of it alright without needing to go to the hospital, but i may have had a minor concussion as i had a headache that lasted for about a month afterward and felt nauseous anywhere it was bright. but I'm grateful that there wasn't anything worse. And hey! I'm still alive and the scar looks pretty cool xD
So yeah... Idk why I'm sharing this here but whatever, here goes.

Last edited:
:/
They are both the same four-wheeler (were) so maybe he thought he was on the one with the broken brakes. I don't have any hard feelings towards him though because it was an accident.

Knowingly driving or permitting the driving of a vehicle with no brakes is one of the most irresponsible things I can think of a driver to do.

Okie then.
I just want to make it clear though that he didn't intend any harm by it. We were just being buddies having a good time, and an accident happened. I don't have any hard feelings towards him, he felt real bad about it afterwards, and I'm still alive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom